Green Day unveil their Nuclear Family
Saeed Saeed | September 12, 2012
Steve Granitz Contributor
Green Day continues to drip feed details of their anticipated ninth album.
The California punk trio released another new track from '°Uno!', the first of a trilogy of albums to be released sporadically over four months.
Nuclear Family, which can be heard here, is a tuneful mid-tempo rocker and is set to become the album opener.
While itís not known whether the link is the songís official video, the clip finds the band performing in a large warehouse.
Nuclear Family is the fourth track heard from what is destined to perhaps become Green Day's most eclectic collection.
The first song release was the slow burning Oh Love, followed by the dancy Kill The DJ and the vintage punk attack that is Let Yourself Go.
'°Uno!' will be out on September 25.
- 15 activities to do in April
- Jazz singer Rouba Zeidan just couldn’t turn her back on recording
- Abu Dhabi Festival falls in love with American Ballet Theatre’s splendid Coppélia
- Stephen Colbert gets into a Twitter tizzy about sensitivity and satire
- Michel Fadel is tickling the ivories at the Abu Dhabi Festival’s last show
- Newly developed Kurt Cobain photos show suicide scene