Gisele Bundchen to release charity single for H&M campaign
Afshan Ahmed | September 3, 2013
The Brazilian supermodel is providing the soundtrack to her new H&M campaign.
Anything Beyoncé can do, Gisele can try and do better.
The Brazilian supermodel, who has topped Forbe’s list of highest-paid models for the past seven consecutive years, is providing the soundtrack to her new H&M campaign.
Not content with just being the face of the Swedish retailer's autumn/winter 2013 ads, the 33-year-old has recorded All Day And All Of The Night by The Kinks, which will feature along with the TV commercials.
While Beyoncé, who was the poster girl for the brand's summer collection, created what was essentially a music video in the Bahamas for her TV ads, Bundchen's vocal moment will hopefully hit the charts.
Her track will be available for free download from hm.com from September 12, and will also be on iTunes. For every single download from iTunes, H&M will make a donation to UNICEF to enable the purchase of vaccines for children.
"I am so excited to be the face of H&M this autumn. I love the street style look, and that we can raise funds for a good cause. I hope everyone downloads my song!" said Bündchen.
* The Telegraph
- 5 things to do today: see L’Ile aux 160 Erreurs exhibition in Dubai
- Daniel Radcliffe unlikely to play Harry Potter again
- The Emperor 1688 wins in the regional menswear round of the International Woolmark Prize
- So you think you can cook? Dubai cafe welcomes menu additions from home chefs
- Restaurant review: Studio Masr, World Trade Center Mall, Abu Dhabi
- Pink, Kate Hudson and Jared Leto make Armani show at Paris Haute Couture Week a celebrity circus