Gisele Bundchen to release charity single for H&M campaign
Afshan Ahmed | September 3, 2013
The Brazilian supermodel is providing the soundtrack to her new H&M campaign.
Anything Beyoncé can do, Gisele can try and do better.
The Brazilian supermodel, who has topped Forbe’s list of highest-paid models for the past seven consecutive years, is providing the soundtrack to her new H&M campaign.
Not content with just being the face of the Swedish retailer's autumn/winter 2013 ads, the 33-year-old has recorded All Day And All Of The Night by The Kinks, which will feature along with the TV commercials.
While Beyoncé, who was the poster girl for the brand's summer collection, created what was essentially a music video in the Bahamas for her TV ads, Bundchen's vocal moment will hopefully hit the charts.
Her track will be available for free download from hm.com from September 12, and will also be on iTunes. For every single download from iTunes, H&M will make a donation to UNICEF to enable the purchase of vaccines for children.
"I am so excited to be the face of H&M this autumn. I love the street style look, and that we can raise funds for a good cause. I hope everyone downloads my song!" said Bündchen.
* The Telegraph
Ladies night every Thursday at Yas Waterworld
- Dine with Bigg Boss 7 winner Gauahar Khan in Dubai
- Brand New Heavies to play Barasti
- Lloyd, Bobby V and Jeremih and Neverdogs to perform live at Atelier M official launch party
- Hannah Montana actor Jason Earles shares acting tips with pupils at GEMS schools
- Video: Winfrey announces speaking tour, Crowe premieres ‘Noah’
- Thirty minutes of ‘Spider-Man 2’ shown at CinemaCon
- Snooki’s New Jersey wedding might be aired on MTV
- Ask Ali: explaining mandi and visiting Mecca
- Bollywood comedian Vir Das to debut History of India – VIRitten in Dubai
- Miloš Karadaglic makes magic during Abu Dhabi Festival debut