First class all the way for Sarah Brightman
Saeed Saeed | February 11, 2014
Sarah Brightman travels the world in style.
After delivering an eye-popping performance as part of the inaugural Dubai Classics festival over the weekend, Brightman ditched the glittering on-stage outfits for what looks like an elegant black abaya en-route to the next gig.
The British soprano was recently snapped checking into Dubai Airport's Emirates Airline lounge (the carrier is a sponsor of Dubai Classics) to board her next flight to Doha for a performance in the Qatari capital, held Sunday.
Naturally, the opera-diva flies nothing but first class. According to Emirates, she arrived in Dubai last Wednesday from London Heathrow on board an A380 in her very own first class private suite.
To read our review of her show click here.
- Parineeti Chopra and Aditya Roy Kapoor discuss new film Daawat-e-Ishq
- The Mawazine sessions: interviews from Nancy Ajram to Angelique Kidjo
- UAE advertisements of old highlight a different way of doing business
- Five things to do today: try Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga and take part in a treasure hunt
- Talking synths and new sounds with The Human League ahead of their Dubai gig
- Shahidul Alam’s Majority World showing in Dubai