First class all the way for Sarah Brightman
Saeed Saeed | February 11, 2014
Sarah Brightman travels the world in style.
After delivering an eye-popping performance as part of the inaugural Dubai Classics festival over the weekend, Brightman ditched the glittering on-stage outfits for what looks like an elegant black abaya en-route to the next gig.
The British soprano was recently snapped checking into Dubai Airport's Emirates Airline lounge (the carrier is a sponsor of Dubai Classics) to board her next flight to Doha for a performance in the Qatari capital, held Sunday.
Naturally, the opera-diva flies nothing but first class. According to Emirates, she arrived in Dubai last Wednesday from London Heathrow on board an A380 in her very own first class private suite.
To read our review of her show click here.
- Abu Dhabi Film Festival 2014: award-winning Cannes director wants to meet regional filmmakers; The worst football team in the world; Nujoom Al Ganem wants international audience; Magical Girl is not for the fainthearted
- Mansour and the Superheroes to take to the ice this winter
- Abu Dhabi Film Festival 2014: Festival volunteer turns star; how to get Johnny Knoxville into your short film; From A to B sells out
- ADFF buzz: Celebrities and Cuban rhythms at Emirates Palaces opening night party
- ADFF buzz: Stylish crowd celebrates opening night in Emirates Palace’s graceful garden
- Of Many is an inspiring movie that shows religious tolerance in practice
- Celebrating unity: a UAE-made documentary on religious understanding is making waves in the wider world
- Super Lochal: giving birth to a film superheroine in Abu Dhabi
- Bowls, plates and tulips: artists remember Iran’s stolen youth
- 5 things to do today: visit a exhibition and relax at ESPA
- Emirates Opera Project prepares to launch its new season