First class all the way for Sarah Brightman
Saeed Saeed | February 11, 2014
Sarah Brightman travels the world in style.
After delivering an eye-popping performance as part of the inaugural Dubai Classics festival over the weekend, Brightman ditched the glittering on-stage outfits for what looks like an elegant black abaya en-route to the next gig.
The British soprano was recently snapped checking into Dubai Airport's Emirates Airline lounge (the carrier is a sponsor of Dubai Classics) to board her next flight to Doha for a performance in the Qatari capital, held Sunday.
Naturally, the opera-diva flies nothing but first class. According to Emirates, she arrived in Dubai last Wednesday from London Heathrow on board an A380 in her very own first class private suite.
To read our review of her show click here.
- Charlie Chaplin’s timeless legacy lives on with granddaughter, Carmen
- Gibson art guitars sold for peace charity - in pictures
- Zumba founder in Abu Dhabi for fitness party
- Man Booker judges to speak at NYU panel on world literature
- Al Ain Reads to feature Emirati writers
- Abra service takes visitors on Khor Al Maqtaa hotel circuit