First class all the way for Sarah Brightman
Saeed Saeed | February 11, 2014
Sarah Brightman travels the world in style.
After delivering an eye-popping performance as part of the inaugural Dubai Classics festival over the weekend, Brightman ditched the glittering on-stage outfits for what looks like an elegant black abaya en-route to the next gig.
The British soprano was recently snapped checking into Dubai Airport's Emirates Airline lounge (the carrier is a sponsor of Dubai Classics) to board her next flight to Doha for a performance in the Qatari capital, held Sunday.
Naturally, the opera-diva flies nothing but first class. According to Emirates, she arrived in Dubai last Wednesday from London Heathrow on board an A380 in her very own first class private suite.
To read our review of her show click here.
- Thirty minutes of ‘Spider-Man 2’ shown at CinemaCon
- Snooki’s New Jersey wedding might be aired on MTV
- Ask Ali: explaining mandi and visiting Mecca
- Bollywood comedian Vir Das to debut History of India – VIRitten in Dubai
- Miloš Karadaglic makes magic during Abu Dhabi Festival debut
- New album from Liverpool’s We Are Catchers proves you can’t beat Mersey music