Egyptian teen star Sandy signs to EMI
Saeed Saeed | August 19, 2012
The Egyptian pop-singer Sandy has been snapped up by EMI Music Arabia.
With the major label behind her the young starlet is set to make an impression with her forthcoming album Ahsen Men Keteer.
Since her 2006 debut Kol Ma’arrab, spawning the self-titled hit, Sandy has been a regular fixture on both the Arabic pop charts.
Her 2010 song Hassal Khier was a hit across the region while the video amassed more than three million views on YouTube.
Ahsen Men Keteer has already generated interest courtesy of its lead single Awel Mara Atgara, featuring the Canadian-based Lebanese rapper Karl Wolf.
* Picture courtesy of EMI
Dine with Bigg Boss 7 winner Gauahar Khan in Dubai
- Brand New Heavies to play Barasti
- Ladies night every Thursday at Yas Waterworld
- Lloyd, Bobby V and Jeremih and Neverdogs to perform live at Atelier M official launch party
- Indian choreographer Raghav Juyal to perform at Abu Dhabi Electronics Shopper
- Video: Winfrey announces speaking tour, Crowe premieres ‘Noah’
- Thirty minutes of ‘Spider-Man 2’ shown at CinemaCon
- Snooki’s New Jersey wedding might be aired on MTV
- Ask Ali: explaining mandi and visiting Mecca
- Bollywood comedian Vir Das to debut History of India – VIRitten in Dubai
- Miloš Karadaglic makes magic during Abu Dhabi Festival debut