Egyptian teen star Sandy signs to EMI
Saeed Saeed | August 19, 2012
The Egyptian pop-singer Sandy has been snapped up by EMI Music Arabia.
With the major label behind her the young starlet is set to make an impression with her forthcoming album Ahsen Men Keteer.
Since her 2006 debut Kol Ma’arrab, spawning the self-titled hit, Sandy has been a regular fixture on both the Arabic pop charts.
Her 2010 song Hassal Khier was a hit across the region while the video amassed more than three million views on YouTube.
Ahsen Men Keteer has already generated interest courtesy of its lead single Awel Mara Atgara, featuring the Canadian-based Lebanese rapper Karl Wolf.
* Picture courtesy of EMI
- UAE autism documentary, As One, to premiere at ADFF 2014 on Saturday
- Rudimental headline Yas Viceroy Formula 1 afterparties
- ADFF 2014 to showcase prize-winning movies from world over
- Why Ali F Mostafa’s ADFF 2014 opening movie, From A to B, is a landmark for Emirati film
- UAE comedian Nitin Mirani Funniest Person in the World competition interview
- Festival to honour pair of filmmakers with Career Achievement Awards