Downtown Design starts tomorrow
Anna Seaman | October 28, 2013
The first design trade fair in the region kicks off tomorrow for four days of industry-insiders sharing their expertise, products and designs.
Downtown Design, which is organised by the same team as those behind Art Dubai and Design Days Dubai, will present a hefty programme of talks and workshops for architects, designers and industry folk inside the temporary venue in Downtown Dubai at the base of the Burj Khalifa.
Each of the four days is dedicated to trade and is set to change the landscape of the design industry in the Middle East and evenings are open to the public to explore the newest and finest creations from the best in the industry, many of them hailing direct from Italy, the global leaders in design.
Full programme information can be found here: www.downtowndesign.com/programme
* Downtown Design runs from tomorrow until November 1st
- Thirty minutes of ‘Spider-Man 2’ shown at CinemaCon
- Snooki’s New Jersey wedding might be aired on MTV
- Ask Ali: explaining mandi and visiting Mecca
- Bollywood comedian Vir Das to debut History of India – VIRitten in Dubai
- Miloš Karadaglic makes magic during Abu Dhabi Festival debut
- New album from Liverpool’s We Are Catchers proves you can’t beat Mersey music