DJ Lord to hit the decks @ The Music Room
Saeed Saeed | October 16, 2013
Maury Phillips Stringer
Hip-hop fans are in for a treat on Friday night with DJ Lord manning the decks at Dubai's The Music Room.
The American DJ is part of the seminal hip-hop group Public Enemy in addition to being an award winning turn-tablist. As well as hip-hop sounds, DJ Lord's sets also include heavy elements of Drum and Bass. He will be supported by local favourite DJ Lobito with live slots by Jabbar and Ed Hooligan.
The Music Room is located in The Majestic Hotel on Mankhool Road. The night begins at 9pm with tickets starting from Dh70 from www.platinumlist.ae and Dh100 at the door.
- Five things to do today: customise your own burger and enjoy a seaplane tour
- Emirati designer Hessa Al Falasi refreshes the traditional abaya
- Palestinian artist showing physics-inspired exhibition in Dubai
- Holly to Bolly: Kimora Lee Simmons to host interactive style session in Dubai in August
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- A history of the world in 100 objects: Solar-powered lamp and charger