DJ Lord to hit the decks @ The Music Room
Saeed Saeed | October 16, 2013
Maury Phillips Stringer
Hip-hop fans are in for a treat on Friday night with DJ Lord manning the decks at Dubai's The Music Room.
The American DJ is part of the seminal hip-hop group Public Enemy in addition to being an award winning turn-tablist. As well as hip-hop sounds, DJ Lord's sets also include heavy elements of Drum and Bass. He will be supported by local favourite DJ Lobito with live slots by Jabbar and Ed Hooligan.
The Music Room is located in The Majestic Hotel on Mankhool Road. The night begins at 9pm with tickets starting from Dh70 from www.platinumlist.ae and Dh100 at the door.
- Five things to do today: enjoy the sumptuous iftar at Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah’s Mezzerie
- Cookapp looks beyond restaurants to connect chefs with diners
- Tommy Ramone of punk band Ramones dies
- Wanted: your stories of UAE’s World Cup moments for Image Nation documentary
- Observing Life: The truth about how food looks, what you get and how it tastes
- Stellar staycation packages, starting with Dubai’s Ottoman-inspired Jumeirah Zabeel Saray hotel