Date for the diary: Oct 2
Anna Seaman | September 23, 2013
The Farjam Foundation will be hosting Memories of Destruction: Selected Works by Aydin Aghdashloo from The Farjam Collection on October 2nd in Dubai International Financial Centre.
Influenced by Islamic and Renaissance art as well as that of Persian miniature, Aghdashloo is an important contemporary Iranian artist.
The show opens on October 2nd at 7pm
- Cookbooks reveal rich and rare Indian recipes
- The wonderful Islamic highlights of Chester Beatty Library’s A to Z
- In pictures: Chester Beatty’s A to Z in Dublin
- Art summer series: Palestinian artist Hazem Harb leads nomadic existence
- Try micro-needling as an anti-ageing alternative to Botox
- Top 5 Bollywood comedies out this summer