Date for the diary: Oct 2
Anna Seaman | September 23, 2013
The Farjam Foundation will be hosting Memories of Destruction: Selected Works by Aydin Aghdashloo from The Farjam Collection on October 2nd in Dubai International Financial Centre.
Influenced by Islamic and Renaissance art as well as that of Persian miniature, Aghdashloo is an important contemporary Iranian artist.
The show opens on October 2nd at 7pm
- Escape the room in Dubai’s role-playing live-action Challenge Chambers
- Film review: From Bombay to Paris: The Hundred-Foot Journey
- Lena Dunham writes about having OCD
- Film review: Into the Storm
- Film review: As Above, So Below
- Helen Mirren tells why The Hundred-Foot Journey offer was just too good to pass up