Date for the diary: Oct 2
Anna Seaman | September 23, 2013
The Farjam Foundation will be hosting Memories of Destruction: Selected Works by Aydin Aghdashloo from The Farjam Collection on October 2nd in Dubai International Financial Centre.
Influenced by Islamic and Renaissance art as well as that of Persian miniature, Aghdashloo is an important contemporary Iranian artist.
The show opens on October 2nd at 7pm
- 5 things to do today: check out the exhibition The Ultimate City or take advantage of the Party Season Package at The Cure
- Abu Dhabi F1: Exclusive Take 5 with Estelle
- Mixtape Rewind headliner Peter Andre comes off as a natural entertainer in Dubai show
- A chat with Salma Hayek and the creative minds behind Kahlil Gibran’s The Prophet ahead of its Middle East debut
- Dan Stevens talks films, his decision to quit Downton Abbey and supporting children’s charity Sentebale
- Jason Derulo makes triumphant UAE return at Beats on The Beach