Date for the diary: Oct 2
Anna Seaman | September 23, 2013
The Farjam Foundation will be hosting Memories of Destruction: Selected Works by Aydin Aghdashloo from The Farjam Collection on October 2nd in Dubai International Financial Centre.
Influenced by Islamic and Renaissance art as well as that of Persian miniature, Aghdashloo is an important contemporary Iranian artist.
The show opens on October 2nd at 7pm
- Our top exhibitions this week: pop art Saatchi Gallery in London and more
- Our top six books this week: Lord Lucan’s disappearance and much more
- 5 things to do: make plans to attend the UAE National Day Family Fun Day and see the play Happy Birthday Sunita
- Lebanese songbird’s final flight: celebrating Sabah
- My kind of place: Direct to Dallas
- Art Dubai announces line-up for 2015 fair