Date for the diary: Oct 2
Anna Seaman | September 23, 2013
The Farjam Foundation will be hosting Memories of Destruction: Selected Works by Aydin Aghdashloo from The Farjam Collection on October 2nd in Dubai International Financial Centre.
Influenced by Islamic and Renaissance art as well as that of Persian miniature, Aghdashloo is an important contemporary Iranian artist.
The show opens on October 2nd at 7pm
- World premiere of Big Hero 6 in 3D to close Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- The child stars at ADFF 2014
- Long and short of it: expert advice on the problems short films encounter
- Capital gains in Canberra, Australia
- Steven Naifeh’s return to art
- Mohamed Assaf in the running for a for Best World Wide Act at MTV European Music Awards (EMA)