Date for the diary: Oct 2
Anna Seaman | September 23, 2013
The Farjam Foundation will be hosting Memories of Destruction: Selected Works by Aydin Aghdashloo from The Farjam Collection on October 2nd in Dubai International Financial Centre.
Influenced by Islamic and Renaissance art as well as that of Persian miniature, Aghdashloo is an important contemporary Iranian artist.
The show opens on October 2nd at 7pm
- Five things to do today: try the new signature menu at Catalan and book watersports seesios at Watercooled on Yas Island
- The sound of silence: miming classes for children certified by LAMDA start up in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan extravaganza heading to London’s O2 Arena
- Married life: The click of a mouse can make a big difference
- Desi stand-up comics on the rise in India and beyond
- Ashvin Patel’s art is all yellow