Date for the diary: Oct 2
Anna Seaman | September 23, 2013
The Farjam Foundation will be hosting Memories of Destruction: Selected Works by Aydin Aghdashloo from The Farjam Collection on October 2nd in Dubai International Financial Centre.
Influenced by Islamic and Renaissance art as well as that of Persian miniature, Aghdashloo is an important contemporary Iranian artist.
The show opens on October 2nd at 7pm
- Gibson art guitars sold for peace charity - in pictures
- Man Booker judges to speak at NYU panel on world literature
- Al Ain Reads to feature Emirati writers
- Abra service takes visitors on Khor Al Maqtaa hotel circuit
- Club guide for the weekend
- Jagwar Ma’s beatmaker Jono Ma talks ahead of the band’s Dubai debut