CNN's Inside The Middle East screens its most popular stories this year
Saeed Saeed | December 12, 2013
CNNís regional current affairs program Inside The Middle East is looking back at some of its most popular stories of 2013.
Produced from the global news channelís Abu Dhabi bureau, the program will dedicate its Saturday and Sunday episodes to re-airing some of its most watched stories from the past †year.
Some of the reports include following the trail of two young Omani environmentalists who prepared for their Antarctic trek by spending time inside an industrial freezer in Muscat.
Reporters also travelled to Palestine's Gaza Strip to look at a new restaurant breaking down political and social barriers by hiring an all deaf staff.
Inside The Middle East airs on Saturday on CNN at 5.30pm UAE time and on Sunday at 9.30am and 11.30pm.†For details go to www.cnn.com
- World premiere of Big Hero 6 in 3D to close Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- The child stars at ADFF 2014
- Long and short of it: expert advice on the problems short films encounter
- Capital gains in Canberra, Australia
- Steven Naifeh’s return to art
- Mohamed Assaf in the running for a for Best World Wide Act at MTV European Music Awards (EMA)