CNN's Inside The Middle East screens its most popular stories this year
Saeed Saeed | December 12, 2013
CNNís regional current affairs program Inside The Middle East is looking back at some of its most popular stories of 2013.
Produced from the global news channelís Abu Dhabi bureau, the program will dedicate its Saturday and Sunday episodes to re-airing some of its most watched stories from the past †year.
Some of the reports include following the trail of two young Omani environmentalists who prepared for their Antarctic trek by spending time inside an industrial freezer in Muscat.
Reporters also travelled to Palestine's Gaza Strip to look at a new restaurant breaking down political and social barriers by hiring an all deaf staff.
Inside The Middle East airs on Saturday on CNN at 5.30pm UAE time and on Sunday at 9.30am and 11.30pm.†For details go to www.cnn.com
- In pictures: Stills from the collection of films from Words with God
- Holly to Bolly: Little Monsters in UAE receive YouTube message from soon-to-arrive Lady Gaga
- A dish best served cold: A look into the increasingly popular raw-food movement
- David Hasselhoff to help judge Arab Film Studio short film competition
- Mira Nair and Bahman Ghobadi discuss their films in Words with Gods – a set of nine shorts on faith
- After three-year absence, Abu Dhabi Classics is returning