CNN's Inside The Middle East screens its most popular stories this year
Saeed Saeed | December 12, 2013
CNNís regional current affairs program Inside The Middle East is looking back at some of its most popular stories of 2013.
Produced from the global news channelís Abu Dhabi bureau, the program will dedicate its Saturday and Sunday episodes to re-airing some of its most watched stories from the past †year.
Some of the reports include following the trail of two young Omani environmentalists who prepared for their Antarctic trek by spending time inside an industrial freezer in Muscat.
Reporters also travelled to Palestine's Gaza Strip to look at a new restaurant breaking down political and social barriers by hiring an all deaf staff.
Inside The Middle East airs on Saturday on CNN at 5.30pm UAE time and on Sunday at 9.30am and 11.30pm.†For details go to www.cnn.com
- Man Booker judges to speak at NYU panel on world literature
- Al Ain Reads to feature Emirati writers
- Abra service takes visitors on Khor Al Maqtaa hotel circuit
- Club guide for the weekend
- Jagwar Ma’s beatmaker Jono Ma talks ahead of the band’s Dubai debut
- Thunder talk Iran’s country-rock evolution ahead of Dubai gig