Celebs tweet about the royal birth of a baby boy
Marie-Louise Olson | July 23, 2013
Michael Rozman HOEP
The Duchess of Cambridge, aka Kate Middleton, gave birth to a baby boy on Monday causing a flurry of excitement across the UK, with #RoyalBaby trending as number one on Twitter.
Celebrities around the world have also gone on social media to air their opinions about the royal baby.
Hereís a little taste of what they had to say:
Ellen DeGeneres @TheEllenShow: It's a boy! So happy for my cousin Kate and the future King of England!
Stephen Fry @StephenFry: The official easel. We really are a marvellously bonkers country.
Joan Rivers @Joan_Rivers: Congratulations to Kate & William on the birth of their baby boy! So relieved that his name wonít include the words Ivy or Apple.
Jack Osbourne @MrJackO: EPIC!!!! a new prince was born. its like real life Game of Thrones #royalbaby
Ellen Page @EllenPage: Woah people seem super excited for this new british band, the royal baby.
William Shatner @WilliamShatner: So pleased to hear that William and Kate had a baby boy. Long live the future king. MBB
Kelly Osbourne @KellyOsbourne: #GodBlessOurFutureKing very proud to be british right now!
Jeff Daniels @Jeff_Daniels: I'll pay good money if they name the Royal Baby Royal.
And while Kate Middleton was in labour, this is what some of them said:
Melanie Brown @OfficialMelB: Whoop whoop the royal baby is coming
Piers Morgan: Keep Calm...and Carry On. #Kate #Labour
Joan Collins @joancollinsobe: I bet itís a girl!
Nicole Polizzi @Snooki: Push girl, pushhhhhhh! #Katemiddleton #royalbaby #excited
- New Star Wars trilogy headed for Abu Dhabi?
- ADFF special guest, Charlie Chaplin’s granddaughter, has made her mark in the film industry
- Five of Hollywood’s hottest young actors featuring in ADFF 2014
- Dubai auction expects to break records, as sales of Middle East work attract more collectors
- Dubai comedian Nitin Mirani aiming to be crowned the World’s Funniest Person
- UAE’s Opera-pop’s first concert: blending classical opera with pop