Brown performs and dines in Dubai
Saeed Saeed | December 16, 2012
Chris Brown was a man about town last week when arriving in Dubai.
As well as performing at Meydan Racecourse last Tuesday, the RnB star hosted two club events later that week.
On Wednesday he dined at the Cavali Club at Dubaiís Fairmont Hotel before hitting the club stage before midnight for a 30 minute set.
The following night Brown and his entourage partied at People by Crystal at Oud Metha.
Brown and his crew then jetted off for the South African leg of his tour.
- Emmy nominations announced
- Wildcat Currency by Edward Castronova is about real-world currencies versus virtual money
- Ask Ali: Is it business as usual during the Holy Month? And what are the best way of handling customers’ complaints here in the UAE?
- Seeing the light: what the new energy-efficient bulbs mean for customers – and the planet
- The women’s majlis: Fulfilment is a step out from the crowd
- In pictures: Two-bedroom apartment on Reem Island