Bon Jovi has year’s top-grossing tour
James Gabrillo | December 31, 2013
Rob Harrison Stringer
Bon Jovi not only has the yearís top tour, but the rock band has achieved a career high.
The New Jersey-based actís worldwide tour grossed $259.5 million this year, topping Pollstarís annual top 20 list and setting a record for the band itself.
Beyonce is second with $188.6m.
Pink, Justin Bieber and Bruce Springsteen round out the top five.
The top 20 list also included Taylor Swift, Elton John, Rihanna, Depeche Mode and One Direction.
* Associated Press
- Abu Dhabi F1: Checking out the yacht life, from exclusive retreats to booming race-side parties
- Abu Dhabi F1: Hollaphonic own the stage with assured support slot
- Furious 7 set for Abu Dhabi global premiere?
- Jurassic Park sequel headed for Abu Dhabi?
- SRK and Kajol to celebrate 1,000 weeks of DDLJ on Comedy Nights With Kapil
- Abu Dhabi F1: Exclusive Take 5 with Estelle
- Mixtape Rewind headliner Peter Andre comes off as a natural entertainer in Dubai show
- A chat with Salma Hayek and the creative minds behind Kahlil Gibran’s The Prophet ahead of its Middle East debut
- Dan Stevens talks films, his decision to quit Downton Abbey and supporting children’s charity Sentebale
- Jason Derulo makes triumphant UAE return at Beats on The Beach
- Happy New Year in Marrakech