Bon Jovi has year’s top-grossing tour
James Gabrillo | December 31, 2013
Rob Harrison Stringer
Bon Jovi not only has the yearís top tour, but the rock band has achieved a career high.
The New Jersey-based actís worldwide tour grossed $259.5 million this year, topping Pollstarís annual top 20 list and setting a record for the band itself.
Beyonce is second with $188.6m.
Pink, Justin Bieber and Bruce Springsteen round out the top five.
The top 20 list also included Taylor Swift, Elton John, Rihanna, Depeche Mode and One Direction.
* Associated Press
- My kind of place: Direct to Dallas
- 5 things to do: make plans to attend the UAE National Day Family Fun Day and see the play Happy Birthday Sunita
- Art Dubai announces line-up for 2015 fair
- Sanjeev Kapoor opens Signature, his first restaurant in Abu Dhabi
- Chicane to mix beats at Zero Gravity
- Legendary Lebanese actress and singer Sabah dies at the age of 87