Bon Jovi has year’s top-grossing tour
James Gabrillo | December 31, 2013
Rob Harrison Stringer
Bon Jovi not only has the yearís top tour, but the rock band has achieved a career high.
The New Jersey-based actís worldwide tour grossed $259.5 million this year, topping Pollstarís annual top 20 list and setting a record for the band itself.
Beyonce is second with $188.6m.
Pink, Justin Bieber and Bruce Springsteen round out the top five.
The top 20 list also included Taylor Swift, Elton John, Rihanna, Depeche Mode and One Direction.
* Associated Press
Dine with Bigg Boss 7 winner Gauahar Khan in Dubai
- Brand New Heavies to play Barasti
- Ladies night every Thursday at Yas Waterworld
- Lloyd, Bobby V and Jeremih and Neverdogs to perform live at Atelier M official launch party
- Indian choreographer Raghav Juyal to perform at Abu Dhabi Electronics Shopper
- Video: Winfrey announces speaking tour, Crowe premieres ‘Noah’
- Thirty minutes of ‘Spider-Man 2’ shown at CinemaCon
- Snooki’s New Jersey wedding might be aired on MTV
- Ask Ali: explaining mandi and visiting Mecca
- Bollywood comedian Vir Das to debut History of India – VIRitten in Dubai
- Miloš Karadaglic makes magic during Abu Dhabi Festival debut