Bon Jovi has year’s top-grossing tour
James Gabrillo | December 31, 2013
Rob Harrison Stringer
Bon Jovi not only has the yearís top tour, but the rock band has achieved a career high.
The New Jersey-based actís worldwide tour grossed $259.5 million this year, topping Pollstarís annual top 20 list and setting a record for the band itself.
Beyonce is second with $188.6m.
Pink, Justin Bieber and Bruce Springsteen round out the top five.
The top 20 list also included Taylor Swift, Elton John, Rihanna, Depeche Mode and One Direction.
* Associated Press
- Bumblefoot talks heavy metal and hot sauce
- The road to recovery: a first-hand account of beating chronic fatigue syndrome
- The women’s majlis: Eid is the happiest of family times
- Drew Barrymore’s half-sister found dead
- Road test: 2014 Jaguar XJR
- The cars are the stars at Los Angeles’s Petersen Automotive Museum