Bon Jovi has year’s top-grossing tour
James Gabrillo | December 31, 2013
Rob Harrison Stringer
Bon Jovi not only has the yearís top tour, but the rock band has achieved a career high.
The New Jersey-based actís worldwide tour grossed $259.5 million this year, topping Pollstarís annual top 20 list and setting a record for the band itself.
Beyonce is second with $188.6m.
Pink, Justin Bieber and Bruce Springsteen round out the top five.
The top 20 list also included Taylor Swift, Elton John, Rihanna, Depeche Mode and One Direction.
* Associated Press
- Shahidul Alam’s Majority World showing in Dubai
- Talking synths and new sounds with The Human League ahead of their Dubai gig
- Craig David and French Montana kick off new clubbing season
- Album review: Maroon 5 – V
- Desi girl: A healthy school lunch for us includes parathas, curry and, a personal favourite, shami kebab
- Album review: Robert Plant – Lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar