The house legend Bob Sinclar will be launching Deep Nights at Supperclub Dubai on Thursday. Known for bringing a French touch and Africanism to house music, Sinclar had chart hits with the reggae-influenced Love Generation and World, Hold On (Children of the Sky) (everyone whistle along) in 2005. Sinclar has collaborated with Gary Pine, Sugarhill Gang, Axwell, Pitbull, Shaggy, Shabba Ranks, Sean Paul and Sophie Ellis Bextor, to name a few. Catch the long-locked Frenchman at Supperclub Dubai, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel on The Palm on Thursday, March 6. Open from 7pm to 10.30pm for dinner, 7pm to 11.30pm for the lounge menu, and 11.30pm to 3am for the club. Entry to club is Dh295; VIP tables start from Dh3,000. For bookings, call 04 451 1100, for VIP table reservations, call 055 283 1311.
More from Arts & Culture
- 5 things to do: Watch The Rise of Louis XIV at Alserkal Avenue or try the new wheat-free dishes at Jones the Grocer
- Zainab Salbi hopes to revolutionise women’s TV in the region with Nida’a
- They’ll be back? A look at Hollywood’s trend of aging tough guys
- Veteran actress Nora Aunor leads cultural honour list
- Sabyasachi Mukherjee on collaborating with Louboutin and the Amazon India Couture Week
- 9 popular Arab women’s shows and their influential hosts