The house legend Bob Sinclar will be launching Deep Nights at Supperclub Dubai on Thursday. Known for bringing a French touch and Africanism to house music, Sinclar had chart hits with the reggae-influenced Love Generation and World, Hold On (Children of the Sky) (everyone whistle along) in 2005. Sinclar has collaborated with Gary Pine, Sugarhill Gang, Axwell, Pitbull, Shaggy, Shabba Ranks, Sean Paul and Sophie Ellis Bextor, to name a few. Catch the long-locked Frenchman at Supperclub Dubai, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel on The Palm on Thursday, March 6. Open from 7pm to 10.30pm for dinner, 7pm to 11.30pm for the lounge menu, and 11.30pm to 3am for the club. Entry to club is Dh295; VIP tables start from Dh3,000. For bookings, call 04 451 1100, for VIP table reservations, call 055 283 1311.
More from Arts & Culture
- 5 things to do today: register for a pizza-making class and see the exhibition Sowar
- Salman Khan trip to Dubai approved
- Restaurant review: The Scene at Pier 7, Dubai Marina
- I’m healthy and blessed, Big B tells fans
- Rich details about Essa’s Ramadan collection at The cARTel
- Bertrand Chamayou wraps up Abu Dhabi Classics season