Blake Lively coming to Dubai in 2014
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | December 15, 2013
Jason Merritt STF
Hollywood actress Blake Lively will make an appearance in the UAE early next year. The 26-year-old star of the television teen drama Gossip Girl will be at Galeries Lafayette in Dubai Mall on January 3rd from 6pm.
As the face of fragrance Gucci Premiere, Lively will be here promoting the new scent as part of the brandís global tour. The perfume has top notes of bergamot and blackberry, heart notes of orange blossom and musk and base notes of patchouli with sandalwood. Livelyís appearance coincides with the opening of the Dubai Shopping Festival, which runs until February 2nd. If you want to have your picture taken with the actress while sheís in town, simply purchase a large bottle of the Gucci Premiere perfume on the day.
Itís not yet confirmed whether Lively will be traveling to the region with fellow actor Ryan Reynolds, whom she married in 2012.
- A Long Way Home tells of Saroo Brierley’s 25-year quest to find the mother he was separated from
- Sharjah March Meeting this weekend
- Album review: Pharrell Williams – GIRLS
- Fast & Furious’s Don Omar talks about the late Paul Walker
- Album review: Metronomy – Love Letters
- Album review: Lea Michele – Louder