New names at the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature
Christine Iyer | January 13, 2014
More celebrities have been announced for the literary festival's sixth outing.
On the list are the British broadcast journalist Jeremy Paxman, the TV chef Silvena Rowe (pictured), the Swedish crime-writer Camilla Lackberg, the Indian restaurateur Camellia Panjabi, the novelist and journalist Melanie Chappuis, Al Arabiya talk show host Giselle Khoury, and the cartoonist Zep.
The festival runs from March 4-8 in Dubai. Visit www.emirateslitfest.com for a schedule of events.
- Film review: Planes: Fire & Rescue is a short, fun flight
- Monkey tricks à la Planet of the Apes
- Film review: the troubles and triumphs of Tammy
- Five things to do today: customise your own burger and enjoy a seaplane tour
- Palestinian artist showing physics-inspired exhibition in Dubai
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee