New names at the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature
Christine Iyer | January 13, 2014
More celebrities have been announced for the literary festival's sixth outing.
On the list are the British broadcast journalist Jeremy Paxman, the TV chef Silvena Rowe (pictured), the Swedish crime-writer Camilla Lackberg, the Indian restaurateur Camellia Panjabi, the novelist and journalist Melanie Chappuis, Al Arabiya talk show host Giselle Khoury, and the cartoonist Zep.
The festival runs from March 4-8 in Dubai. Visit www.emirateslitfest.com for a schedule of events.
- 5 things to do today: order a golden roasted turkey and head to Kris Kros with your Movember ‘tache
- Dubai’s Just White Dental Clinic offers short-term orthodontics
- 11 of the best musical moments during the F1 weekend
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee
- Nespresso’s guide to cooking with coffee beyond desserts
- Twinings still making tea history 300 years on