Benny Benassi to DJ at launch of O1NE Yas Island
Sarah Ferguson | November 18, 2013
The Grammy award-winning Italian DJ and producer Benny Benassi will be on the decks at Thursday's official launch of Abu Dhabi's hottest new nightspot, O1NE on Yas Island. Following on from its packed grand opening weekend during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which saw performances from Ludacris, Ciara, Labrinth, Sean Kingston, Solomun and John Martin, the club officially launches this weekend.
The exclusive venue, which is run by Sky Management, the company behind Sky Bar Beirut, holds just 1,000 guests and is only open on Thursdays. It's well worth taking the time to check out the outside graffiti wall before heading into the club – the world's biggest privately owned wall of its kind – which was painted by 19 top graffiti artists from around the world. The coliseum-shaped venue also boasts a central catwalk and a 360-degree 3-D projection map.
- Daniel Radcliffe unlikely to play Harry Potter again
- The Emperor 1688 wins in the regional menswear round of the International Woolmark Prize
- So you think you can cook? Dubai cafe welcomes menu additions from home chefs
- Restaurant review: Studio Masr, World Trade Center Mall, Abu Dhabi
- Pink, Kate Hudson and Jared Leto make Armani show at Paris Haute Couture Week a celebrity circus
- 1,001 Arabian bites: why is sumac the spice that gets no respect?