Art Hub teams up with Abu Dhabi hotel
Anna Seaman | November 11, 2013
The artwork of Moha Ahn Yuen, an award-winning Korean artist will be on display in the Rosewood Abu Dhabi until the end of the month.
One of the capital’s luxury hotels, which recently marked its official opening, has teamed up with the Abu Dhabi Art Hub, for this project that will serve as a platform for interaction between national, regional and international artists.
Until November 27th the Rosewood Abu Dhabi will showcase Yuen's lenticular printing works under the title: Kaleidoscope.
Luigi Romaniello the managing director of the Rosewood Abu Dhabi, said: “Seeing Abu Dhabi as a globalised city with diverse cultures, we believe that implementing this initiative is rather noteworthy as it provides a glimpse of international artistic excellence to our guests, who come from all around the globe. We are very pleased to announce our collaboration with Abu Dhabi Art Hub and we look forward to celebrating and hosting further future successful exhibitions of art excellence.”
* For more info call 02 813 5555
- Thirty minutes of ‘Spider-Man 2’ shown at CinemaCon
- Snooki’s New Jersey wedding might be aired on MTV
- Ask Ali: explaining mandi and visiting Mecca
- Bollywood comedian Vir Das to debut History of India – VIRitten in Dubai
- Miloš Karadaglic makes magic during Abu Dhabi Festival debut
- New album from Liverpool’s We Are Catchers proves you can’t beat Mersey music