Amodoria's futuristic cufflinks
Asmaa Al Hameli | September 29, 2013
The British fashion, lifestyle and technology brand Amodoria has announced the release of the Middle East's first smart cufflinks.
The cufflinks utilise Near Field Communication (NFC) technology - a form of contact-less communication between devices.
In Amodoria's case, a small embedded programable chip has turned cufflinks into an electronic business card with just one swipe. There are also smart wallets and bracelets on offer.
Amodoria's products feature leather, gemstones and gold. The leather comes from the renowned Al Khaznah tannery in Abu Dhabi – makers of the world's first biodegradable leather.
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on their products
- The child stars at ADFF 2014
- Long and short of it: expert advice on the problems short films encounter
- Capital gains in Canberra, Australia
- Steven Naifeh’s return to art
- Mohamed Assaf in the running for a for Best World Wide Act at MTV European Music Awards (EMA)
- Review: Lucy Scholes’ The Book of Strange New Things