Amodoria's futuristic cufflinks
Asmaa Al Hameli | September 29, 2013
The British fashion, lifestyle and technology brand Amodoria has announced the release of the Middle East's first smart cufflinks.
The cufflinks utilise Near Field Communication (NFC) technology - a form of contact-less communication between devices.
In Amodoria's case, a small embedded programable chip has turned cufflinks into an electronic business card with just one swipe. There are also smart wallets and bracelets on offer.
Amodoria's products feature leather, gemstones and gold. The leather comes from the renowned Al Khaznah tannery in Abu Dhabi – makers of the world's first biodegradable leather.
* Contact email@example.com for more details on their products
- Timeless words in stainless steel creation by Emirati artist Mattar Bin Lahej
- Five things to do today: enjoy suhoor at Burger Joint NY UAE and play HintHunt with friends
- Alwiya A Thani talks about her award-winning romcom Faith in Love
- Music review: Jason Mraz’s Yes! pegs him as a hopeless romantic
- A History of the World in 100 Objects: Victorian tea set
- The Patriot actress Skye McCole Bartusiak dies at 21