Abu Dhabi Art: The Interviews
Anna Seaman | November 22, 2013
Today we sat down with Dana Al Sadek from Sharjah's Maraya Art Centre for the Abu Dhabi Art Interviews.
As part of the public programme, I interviewed Dana within the Tadashi Kawamata chair sculpture to an audience in an informal environment.
We spoke about the development of the Maraya centre as part of the fabric of the UAE's community art scene and some of the initiatives they have running such as the public video archive and the sculpture park.
* The Abu Dhabi Art Interviews will continue at 2pm tomorrow
- Idina Menzel’s If/Then off to a strong start
- Gravity’s Mark Sanger talks Oscar win in Dubai
- Art Dubai’s Marker segment spolights the stretch from the Caucasus to South East Asia
- Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid to headline Dubai’s SundanceLIVE
- Sheikha Hoor chosen for the curator position of next year’s Venice Biennale
- Jeff Dunham brings Achmed to Abu Dhabi