Abu Dhabi Art: The Interviews
Anna Seaman | November 22, 2013
Today we sat down with Dana Al Sadek from Sharjah's Maraya Art Centre for the Abu Dhabi Art Interviews.
As part of the public programme, I interviewed Dana within the Tadashi Kawamata chair sculpture to an audience in an informal environment.
We spoke about the development of the Maraya centre as part of the fabric of the UAE's community art scene and some of the initiatives they have running such as the public video archive and the sculpture park.
* The Abu Dhabi Art Interviews will continue at 2pm tomorrow
- Fasting is healthy if done correctly, says celebrity dietician Ghida Arnaout
- Pink Floyd to release new album
- Video game Valiant Hearts set in wartime, no killing required
- Theron and Penn dazzle at Dior’s colossal fashion celebration
- Portrait artist Edward Sutcliffe wins the BP Travel Award by London’s National Portrait Gallery
- Self-taught Emirati chef Bader Najeeb Al Awadhi bakes up a storm