Abu Dhabi Art: reopens
Anna Seaman | November 21, 2013
Abu Dhabi Art will continue this evening from 7pm.
The art fair was closed for several hours this afternoon as a result of the severe UAE weather conditions earlier today. Tomorrow’s Abu Dhabi Art programme will run as planned.
- Five things to do today: enjoy the sumptuous iftar at Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah’s Mezzerie
- Cookapp looks beyond restaurants to connect chefs with diners
- Tommy Ramone of punk band Ramones dies
- Wanted: your stories of UAE’s World Cup moments for Image Nation documentary
- Observing Life: The truth about how food looks, what you get and how it tastes
- Stellar staycation packages, starting with Dubai’s Ottoman-inspired Jumeirah Zabeel Saray hotel