Abu Dhabi Art: reopens
Anna Seaman | November 21, 2013
Abu Dhabi Art will continue this evening from 7pm.
The art fair was closed for several hours this afternoon as a result of the severe UAE weather conditions earlier today. Tomorrow’s Abu Dhabi Art programme will run as planned.
- The French polisher: Sébastien Tellier’s brilliant and imaginative new album
- My UAE: the 360 e-commerce vision of Hassan Al Sayegh
- Tanks for the memory: a forgotten piece of Abu Dhabi infrastructure
- On the market: one-bedroom in Downtown Dubai
- Ismail Kadare’s satirical portrait of young Soviet literary back-stabbers
- V&A Museum’s new exhibtion showcases pieces of resistance