Du revs up for renewed Red Bull F1 partnership
Ben Flanagan | November 1, 2012
Du said it has extended its partnership with the Red Bull team for the Abu Dhabi event for two years. It did not disclose the value of the agreement, which extends to the events in 2012 and 2013.
More from Business
- Brothers band together in UAE real estate
- For Emaar, it’s go big or go home; but for Nakheel, it’s small is beautiful
- Aldar sells Marina Square tower on Abu Dhabi’s Reem Island to Dubai joint venture
- Samsung merger will leave Arabtec joint venture intact
- Dubai builders turn to community malls anchored on food retailers Geant and Carrefour
- Why are so many companies ignoring Emiratisation?