UAE coach Aaqib Javed adorns The National Sport front page on Tuesday, March 3 after giving an interview to Paul Radley ahead of his side's cricket World Cup clash with Pakistan.
Matt Smith | March 2, 2015
Chelsea trio Diego Costa, John Terry, and Gary Cahill adorn The National Sport front page on Monday, March 2 after helping their team to win the League Cup trophy.
The National staff | March 1, 2015
Roger Federer takes The National Sport front page on Sunday, March 1 after defeating Novak Djokovic in straight sets to win his seventh Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships title.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | February 27, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Friday, February 27 issue, featuring Andy Murray in his ATP Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships quarter-final loss to 18-year-old Borna Coric.
John McAuley | February 27, 2015
The UAE received a boost late on Wednesday, when it was confirmed that national team coach Mahdi Ali had signed a new three-year contract. The deal takes him through to the summer of 2018. John McAuley reports.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | February 26, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Thursday, February 26 issue, featuring Ireland as they narrowly beat the UAE at the 2015 Cricket World Cup on Wednesday.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | February 25, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Wednesday, February 25 issue, featuring Novak Djokovic after winning his opening match at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | February 24, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Tuesday, February 24 issue, featuring Roger Federer winning his opening match at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships.
Paul Radley | February 24, 2015
At the pre-match press conference on Tuesday before Wednesday's World Cup match between UAE and Ireland, both Khurram Khan and William Porterfield agree: A smaller field is worse for Associates.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | February 23, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Monday, February 23 issue, featuring India's cricket team as they hammered South Africa at the Cricket World Cup.
Paul McGinley’s brother Michael makes three hole-in-ones in Dubai... in one week!
- Tuesday cover: Aaqib Javed the man in the middle as UAE face Pakistan at Cricket World Cup
- Monday cover: Chelsea defeat Tottenham to reign at Wembley and lift League Cup
- Sunday cover: Roger Federer in express mode to win seventh Dubai Tennis Championships title
- Gyan strikes as Al Ain secure Asian Champions League point in Tehran
- Athletic Bilbao failing to find home advantage at new San Mames
- Jose Mourinho guarantees captain John Terry ‘will be a Chelsea player next season’
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s consistent excellence raising standard of modern football greatness
- Fans’ lack of familiarity with players holding back Arabian Gulf League
- No weighty decision to make for trainer Mike de Kock with jockey Gavin Lerena