The National staff | April 25, 2015
Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola adorns The National Sport front page on Saturday, April 25 after discovering he would be making his first return to Barcelona for the Uefa Champions League semi-finals.
The National staff | April 24, 2015
The Abu Dhabi World Professional Jiu-Jitsu Championship take pride of place on The National Sport front page on Friday, April 24.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | April 23, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Thursday, April 23 issue, featuring Javier Hernandez as his 88th minute winner sent Real Madrid to the Champions League semi-finals.
Agence France-Presse | April 22, 2015
At a charity event for Manchester United fans with life-limiting illnesses Louis van Gaal was happy to receive the advice telling him to purchase some big players.
Matt Smith | April 22, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Wednesday, April 22 issue, featuring Bayern Munich as they stormed back to batter FC Porto and reach the Champions League semi-finals.
John McAuley | April 21, 2015
The inaugural Icons Cup, a Ryder Cup-style exhibition golf event, tees off on Thursday at the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club. John McAuley breaks down what to expect.
The National's Sport cover for the Tuesday, April 21 issue, featuring Emirati girl Reem Al Falahi as she competes at the World Children's Cup jiu-jitsu tournament in Abu Dhabi.
The National's Sport cover for the Monday, April 20 issue, featuring Lewis Hamilton as he won his third race of the Formula One season at the Bahrain Grand Prix.
Matt Smith | April 19, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Sunday, April 19 issue, featuring Eden Hazard as he powered Chelsea to a 1-0 win and ended any lingering Premier League title doubt.
Matt Smith | April 18, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Saturday, April 18 issue, featuring Al Jazira, falling to Baniyas and making Al Ain's Arabian Gulf League title a mathematical certainty.
- Saturday cover: Pep Guardiola back to base camp as Bayern Munich draw Barcelona
- Friday cover: Brazilians start gold rush at Abu Dhabi World Professional Jiu-Jitsu Championship
- Thursday cover: Real Madrid leave it late as Javier Hernandez saves the day
- Mats Hummels, Gareth Bale and Paul Pogba for Man United? Fan has the names for Louis van Gaal
- Wednesday cover: Bayern Munich storm back to batter FC Porto
- How Arsenal can beat Chelsea and offer hope of a genuine title challenge for next season
- Points matter as Manchester City survive Aston Villa scare in ‘one of the worst games’
- Jiu-jitsu future as bright as gold for the UAE
- Mackenzie Dern is able to collar jiu-jitsu gold in Abu Dhabi
- Al Wasl relegate Ajman, expect goals when Al Jazira visit Sharjah - Arabian Gulf League predictions
- Money, ego, and a boxing-starved public: Why Mayweather v Pacquiao took so long to arrive