The National's Sport cover for the Tuesday, January 27 issue, featuring the big UAE v Australia match in the Asian Cup semi-finals.
Ali Khaled | January 26, 2015
A few pointers to aspects of the second semi-final in Newcastle where the game will be won or lost.
Matt Smith | January 26, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Monday, January 26 issue, featuring Tomas Rosicky and a victorious Arsenal side in the FA Cup over challengers Brighton.
Matt Smith | January 25, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Sunday, January 25 issue, featuring fallen giants from the FA Cup Chelsea and Manchester City.
The National staff | January 24, 2015
Omar Abdulrahman joined illustrious company on Friday when he successfully scored a 'Panenka'-style penalty in a major tournament.
Matt Smith | January 24, 2015
The UAE national football team feature on The National Sprt front page on Saturday, January 24 after their remarkable victory over defending champions Japan in the Asian Cup quarter-finals.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | January 22, 2015
The National's Sport cover for the Thursday, January 22 issue, featuring Manchester City and their 2-0 international club friendly win over Hamburg on Wednesday in Al Ain.
The National staff | January 21, 2015
Ivory Coast forward Gervinho throws an incredible tantrum after being sent off in the African Cup of Nations game against Guinea.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | January 21, 2015
Manchester City take the National Sport front page on Wednesday, January 21 as the Premier League champions prepare to face Hamburg in a mid-season friendly in Abu Dhabi.
Matt Smith | January 20, 2015
UAE coach Mahdi Ali adorns the National Sport front page on Tuesday, January 20 after slamming referee Ryuji Sato following his side's defeat to Iran in the Asian Cup.
- Tuesday cover: UAE set for one of biggest footballing moments
- Five things for UAE to do to win the Asian Cup semi-final against hosts Australia
- Monday cover: As other giants fall in FA Cup, Arsenal stand tall
- Sunday cover: Bigger they are, harder they fall as Chelsea and Man City exit FA Cup
- Saturday cover: UAE stun Japan to reach Asian Cup semi-finals
- Philosophical Martin Kaymer at peace being non-German like over Abu Dhabi collapse memories
- Henrik Stenson sets daily targets for Dubai and major ones for career
- Dubai Desert Classic champion Gallacher seeks entry in rare three-time winner club
- Lessons for Mahdi Ali’s UAE after Asian Cup exit in Australia
- UAE’s charming journey in Australia not over yet
- UAE coach Mahdi Ali: ‘It was a big experience’ for the players