The National Staff | October 23, 2014
The local American football league kicks off on Friday at Dubai Sports City.
Kevin Jeffers | October 23, 2014
The National Sport cover for the Thursday, October 23 issue, featuring Real Madrid's Karim Benzema, who scored twice in a 3-0 win over Liverpool at Anfield in the Champions League.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | October 22, 2014
The National's Sport cover for the Wednesday, October 22 issue, featuring Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany and a side frustrated in a 2-2 draw with CSKA Moscow.
Reuters | October 21, 2014
Adel Taarabt has hit back at Harry Redknapp, saying 'he is an experienced manager and he should have controlled that situation' after Redknapp ripped into the striker, who didn't even play on Sunday.
Kevin Jeffers | October 21, 2014
The National's Sport cover for the Tuesday, October 21 issue, featuring Daley Blind and Marouane Fellaini, Manchester United's heroes in a narrow 2-2 draw with West Brom.
Reuters | October 20, 2014
'I had been worried that Barca would decided against it due to all the repercussions from the situation' says Luis Suarez events following his bite at the World Cup.
Agence France-Presse | October 20, 2014
Myanmar fans invaded the pitch after their team's win over the UAE in the AFC Under-19 quarter-finals, and the country's federation has no been fined for it.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | October 20, 2014
The National's Sport cover for the Monday, October 20 issue, featuring Queens Park Rangers' 3-2 loss to Liverpool, fuelled by a pair of own goals.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | October 19, 2014
The National's Sport cover for the Sunday, October 19 issue, featuring Manchester City's four-goal man, Sergio Aguero.
Chitrabhanu Kadalayil | October 17, 2014
The National’s Sport cover for the Friday, October 17 issue, features Al Wasl’s newest manager Gabriel Calderon who takes overs a struggling club but is not short on confidence.
Sea gods appeased in Volvo Ocean Race with newcomer’s wild haircut
- Emirates American Football League set to start third season
- Adel Taarabt: ‘I was fuming when I didn’t play’
- Where are the Asian players in European football?
- Myanmar threatened with empty stands after pitch invasion following win over UAE
- PSG look back in business with Bordeaux win and leap to second in Ligue 1
- Manchester City’s Pellegrini insists ‘there is no title being handed out’ just yet
- Liverpool’s Rodgers defends Mario Balotelli: ‘He’s working hard and doing his best’
- ‘He has a super quality’: Alexis Sanchez wins the day for Arsenal’s Wenger
- ‘It wasn’t to be’ in Barca debut, laments Luis Suarez
- Magical Real Madrid close gap with Barcelona in Spanish Primera Liga