Want to know how good Manchester United's target Lucas Moura really is?
Iain Hepburn | July 24, 2012
The thought of United forking out north of £25m for a relatively untried 19-year-old might seem a bit outlandish, even in these days of overinflated transfer fees.
But a quick glimpse of the Brazilian Olympic squad member's showreel suggests that Lucas Moura has the skills to justify Sir Alex Ferguson's attempts to sign the Sao Paulo wonderkid.
Cristiano Ronaldo was more than £12m when he moved to Old Trafford as an 18-year-old. So if nothing else Moura can claim Ronaldo's old title as king of the stepovers...
- Wednesday’s cover: UAE take third place at 2014 Gulf Cup of Nations
- Tuesday’s cover: Manchester City face elimination in Champions League clash with Bayern Munich
- Phillip Hughes head injury is a reminder of ‘Gentlemen’s Game’ dangers
- Monday’s cover: Lewis Hamilton enjoys his finest hour at Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Qatar upset hosts Saudi Arabia to run away with Gulf Cup
- No stopping Ibrahimovic and PSG from dreaming bigger in France and Europe
- Hafeez puts Pakistan in control against New Zealand on flat Sharjah pitch
- Dilshan’s brilliance puts England and Ali’s hundred in shade
- UAE aim to bring Asian Beach Games to Dubai in 2018
- Extra Time Ep 51: Perfect climax to the Race to Dubai title