Want to know how good Manchester United's target Lucas Moura really is?
Iain Hepburn | July 24, 2012
The thought of United forking out north of £25m for a relatively untried 19-year-old might seem a bit outlandish, even in these days of overinflated transfer fees.
But a quick glimpse of the Brazilian Olympic squad member's showreel suggests that Lucas Moura has the skills to justify Sir Alex Ferguson's attempts to sign the Sao Paulo wonderkid.
Cristiano Ronaldo was more than £12m when he moved to Old Trafford as an 18-year-old. So if nothing else Moura can claim Ronaldo's old title as king of the stepovers...
- Wednesday cover: Man City stumped by CSKA Moscow
- Adel Taarabt: ‘I was fuming when I didn’t play’
- Tuesday cover: Close call for Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United
- Luis Suarez thought Barca would balk after bite: ‘Thought I had ruined my career’
- Myanmar threatened with empty stands after pitch invasion following win over UAE
- Arsenal scrape to last-gasp win over Anderlecht
- Toast Of New York set for the Breeders’ Cup Classic
- Ronaldo and Real Madrid leave Liverpool in the dust at Anfield
- Five rugby teams in contention for UAE Premiership final
- Ibrahim Diaky’s double an Al Ain pleasure
- Al Shabab continue to improve and impress in the Arabian Gulf League