Want to know how good Manchester United's target Lucas Moura really is?
Iain Hepburn | July 24, 2012
The thought of United forking out north of £25m for a relatively untried 19-year-old might seem a bit outlandish, even in these days of overinflated transfer fees.
But a quick glimpse of the Brazilian Olympic squad member's showreel suggests that Lucas Moura has the skills to justify Sir Alex Ferguson's attempts to sign the Sao Paulo wonderkid.
Cristiano Ronaldo was more than £12m when he moved to Old Trafford as an 18-year-old. So if nothing else Moura can claim Ronaldo's old title as king of the stepovers...
- Thursday cover: Al Wasl keeping options open to get Hugo Viana on board
- Wednesday cover: Mitchell Johnson needs to adapt to survive UAE conditions
- Tuesday cover: Al Ahli and Al Ain grudge match ends dead level
- Table tennis champ Zhang Jike boots away prize money
- Monday cover: Manchester United and Chelsea settle for draw
- LeBron ready to play in front of Cleveland again: ‘You don’t get moments like this’
- Real race forming in La Liga as Luis Suarez makes Camp Nou debut for Barca
- Dampened Borussia Dortmund angling for a shock v Bayern Munich in Bundesliga
- In Ligue 1, Marseille look to recapture magic v Lens
- The Kickabout podcast: Controversy at Rashid Stadium – Episode 4
- Tom Ince joins Nottingham Forest from Hull City in loan