Want to know how good Manchester United's target Lucas Moura really is?
Iain Hepburn | July 24, 2012
The thought of United forking out north of £25m for a relatively untried 19-year-old might seem a bit outlandish, even in these days of overinflated transfer fees.
But a quick glimpse of the Brazilian Olympic squad member's showreel suggests that Lucas Moura has the skills to justify Sir Alex Ferguson's attempts to sign the Sao Paulo wonderkid.
Cristiano Ronaldo was more than £12m when he moved to Old Trafford as an 18-year-old. So if nothing else Moura can claim Ronaldo's old title as king of the stepovers...
- Palestinian ‘battle’ to get to the Asian Games
- No royal treatment for Thai princess at Asian Games
- Cricket bowls them over in Japan at Asian Games
- Khalid Yousef’s ‘nerve-wracking’ experience at World Amateur Team Championship
- Statisically, Chelsea’s Diego Costa is fifth-best scoring team in the EPL so far
- Pappis Cisse saves a point, but Newcastle’s Alan Pardew ‘not going to jump up and down’ for result
- Marcelo Bielsa’s Marseille rise to the top of Ligue 1 on Gignac double
- AC Milan fall to Juve, but Inzaghi says ‘after this game I realise we’re not so far’
- After West Ham loss, Brendan Rodgers vows Liverpool ‘will get better and better’
- Cristiano Ronaldo powers Real Madrid’s crazy eights: ‘We have a phenomenon in Ronaldo’
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil finds some form for Wenger: ‘I never considered leaving Ozil out’