Want to know how good Manchester United's target Lucas Moura really is?
Iain Hepburn | July 24, 2012
The thought of United forking out north of £25m for a relatively untried 19-year-old might seem a bit outlandish, even in these days of overinflated transfer fees.
But a quick glimpse of the Brazilian Olympic squad member's showreel suggests that Lucas Moura has the skills to justify Sir Alex Ferguson's attempts to sign the Sao Paulo wonderkid.
Cristiano Ronaldo was more than £12m when he moved to Old Trafford as an 18-year-old. So if nothing else Moura can claim Ronaldo's old title as king of the stepovers...
- Cristiano Ronaldo to Crystal Palace, Arsenal to AC Milan: ‘Summer of Soccer’ has everyone stateside
- Shakhtar Donetsk pack up and head west amid Ukraine strife
- Bryan Habana on Springbok standy for Commonwealth Games
- Under California sun, Louis van Gaal gets Manchester United to work: ‘Want to learn my players’
- NBA exhibition in Philippines goes awry, prompting outrage
- Transfer talk: Barcelona sell Bojan to Stoke; Man City in the market