Want to know how good Manchester United's target Lucas Moura really is?
Iain Hepburn | July 24, 2012
The thought of United forking out north of £25m for a relatively untried 19-year-old might seem a bit outlandish, even in these days of overinflated transfer fees.
But a quick glimpse of the Brazilian Olympic squad member's showreel suggests that Lucas Moura has the skills to justify Sir Alex Ferguson's attempts to sign the Sao Paulo wonderkid.
Cristiano Ronaldo was more than £12m when he moved to Old Trafford as an 18-year-old. So if nothing else Moura can claim Ronaldo's old title as king of the stepovers...
- Monday cover: Liverpool emphatically take down Tottenham
- Sunday cover: Diego Costa and attack-minded Chelsea
- Morata, El Shaarway, Mvila, Cole, Rossi: Five players to watch out for this Serie A season
- Philosopher Ernest Gulbis’ rules for life at the US Open
- Defender turns heroic goalkeeper in Uefa Champions League qualifier
- The art of peace in a world at war
- Shock loss to Zimbabwe opens old wounds for Australia
- Transfer news: Javier Hernandez off to Real Madrid and Chelsea midfielder Van Ginkel to AC Milan
- Former wrestler is a man of many moves
- Renzo Gracie sees bright future for jiu-jitsu in Abu Dhabi
- Anxious Ismail Matar anticipates speedy return to UAE national team