Want to know how good Manchester United's target Lucas Moura really is?
Iain Hepburn | July 24, 2012
The thought of United forking out north of £25m for a relatively untried 19-year-old might seem a bit outlandish, even in these days of overinflated transfer fees.
But a quick glimpse of the Brazilian Olympic squad member's showreel suggests that Lucas Moura has the skills to justify Sir Alex Ferguson's attempts to sign the Sao Paulo wonderkid.
Cristiano Ronaldo was more than £12m when he moved to Old Trafford as an 18-year-old. So if nothing else Moura can claim Ronaldo's old title as king of the stepovers...
- Sheikha Latifa narrowly misses Asian Games equestrian bronze medal
- Plenty of reason to smile for Al Ain fans after Asian Champions League setback
- Valiant Al Ain bow out of Asian Champions League
- Late charge puts Ross McGowan in front before final day of Abu Dhabi Open
- NFL acknowledges Husain Abdullah should not have been penalised for prayer after touchdown
- Nepal government files corruption case against football chief Ganesh Thapa