Want to know how good Manchester United's target Lucas Moura really is?
Iain Hepburn | July 24, 2012
The thought of United forking out north of £25m for a relatively untried 19-year-old might seem a bit outlandish, even in these days of overinflated transfer fees.
But a quick glimpse of the Brazilian Olympic squad member's showreel suggests that Lucas Moura has the skills to justify Sir Alex Ferguson's attempts to sign the Sao Paulo wonderkid.
Cristiano Ronaldo was more than £12m when he moved to Old Trafford as an 18-year-old. So if nothing else Moura can claim Ronaldo's old title as king of the stepovers...
- Federer relishes win in front of ‘my idol’ Michael Jordan
- Wednesday cover: Gyan and Al Ain reach Asian Champions League semi-finals
- Is Josh Shaw’s story an act of heroism or a tall tale?
- Tuesday cover: Stevan Jovetic and City drop season’s first exclamation point
- AFC fails its own professionalism test with stadium switch
- Wallaby Pat McCabe, 26, retiring after third neck fracture
- Al Ain opponents Al Hilal benefited from ill-fated Al Sadd risk
- Transfer talk: Arsenal won’t panic buy if Giroud is out; Everton complete Eto’o signing
- Manny Pacquiao plans to ‘share boxing knowledge’ with China
- Deila faces up to fact Celtic ‘are a long way from Champions League level’
- Pochettino’s Tottenham eye Champions League via Europa: ‘Big challenge for us’