Want to know how good Manchester United's target Lucas Moura really is?
Iain Hepburn | July 24, 2012
The thought of United forking out north of £25m for a relatively untried 19-year-old might seem a bit outlandish, even in these days of overinflated transfer fees.
But a quick glimpse of the Brazilian Olympic squad member's showreel suggests that Lucas Moura has the skills to justify Sir Alex Ferguson's attempts to sign the Sao Paulo wonderkid.
Cristiano Ronaldo was more than £12m when he moved to Old Trafford as an 18-year-old. So if nothing else Moura can claim Ronaldo's old title as king of the stepovers...
- Captain Hashim Amla has led from the front foot for South Africa
- Broad happy with overall gains but not a fan of the follow-on
- Kenya’s David Rudisha picks up right where he left off in 800m
- Kingman all set for Sussex Stakes showdown with Toronado in England
- West Ham United manager Sam Allardyce not gaining fans on Twitter
- Al Nasr refuse to let prized Emirati player Habib Fardan go to another team