UFC - where the very big boys play...
Iain Hepburn | December 4, 2012
Now, I'm a great fan of mixed martial arts, as regular readers of Kitbag may have noticed.
And it pains me when I hear critics accuse the sport being brutal, nasty or a freak show.
But occasionally, on the latter point, they may have a point. Especially when you see this on the UFC website, as spotted by @MMA Inc on twitter
Nearly thirteen feet tall? Weighing just 70lbs? Who on earth is John Cofer fighting? Presumably it must be one of these guys:
(For the record, Mike Rio is 5'10" and 155lbs. He fought earlier this year on The Ultimate Fighter reality series. If the UFC ever does sign a 13ft tall, 70lb fighter we'll hear all about it...)
You won't be seeing Phil Mickelson on Twitter anytime soon
- Five F1 drivers and their favourite tracks
- Dubai offering triathlon with running, cycling ... and horse riding
- Melbourne Heart’s Engelaar one-ups Wayne Rooney with long-distance goal
- Syrian footballer scores goal on backheel flick from 30 yards out
- Silvestre De Sousa delivers story of the evening at Dubai World Cup
- Flamini lifts Arsenal to gritty draw against Manchester City
- Night goes with a bang on and off the track at Dubai World Cup
- In pictures: A spectacular night at Dubai World Cup
- Gentildonna proves class at Dubai Sheema Classic
- Easy does it as Just A Way wins pulling away from field