UFC - where the very big boys play...
Iain Hepburn | December 4, 2012
Now, I'm a great fan of mixed martial arts, as regular readers of Kitbag may have noticed.
And it pains me when I hear critics accuse the sport being brutal, nasty or a freak show.
But occasionally, on the latter point, they may have a point. Especially when you see this on the UFC website, as spotted by @MMA Inc on twitter
Nearly thirteen feet tall? Weighing just 70lbs? Who on earth is John Cofer fighting? Presumably it must be one of these guys:
(For the record, Mike Rio is 5'10" and 155lbs. He fought earlier this year on The Ultimate Fighter reality series. If the UFC ever does sign a 13ft tall, 70lb fighter we'll hear all about it...)
- Monday cover: Liverpool emphatically take down Tottenham
- Sunday cover: Diego Costa and attack-minded Chelsea
- Morata, El Shaarway, Mvila, Cole, Rossi: Five players to watch out for this Serie A season
- Philosopher Ernest Gulbis’ rules for life at the US Open
- Defender turns heroic goalkeeper in Uefa Champions League qualifier
- Diego Costa a reminder of players Jose Mourinho has seen success with at Chelsea before
- Premier League talking points: Warnock and Puncheon mend fences
- Transfer news: Javier Hernandez off to Real Madrid and Chelsea midfielder Van Ginkel to AC Milan
- Richard Jolly’s Premier League Team of the Week 3
- Radamel Falcao signs for Manchester United from Monaco
- ‘La Masia’ bearing fruit for Barca with El Haddadi and Sandro