UFC - where the very big boys play...
Iain Hepburn | December 4, 2012
Now, I'm a great fan of mixed martial arts, as regular readers of Kitbag may have noticed.
And it pains me when I hear critics accuse the sport being brutal, nasty or a freak show.
But occasionally, on the latter point, they may have a point. Especially when you see this on the UFC website, as spotted by @MMA Inc on twitter
Nearly thirteen feet tall? Weighing just 70lbs? Who on earth is John Cofer fighting? Presumably it must be one of these guys:
(For the record, Mike Rio is 5'10" and 155lbs. He fought earlier this year on The Ultimate Fighter reality series. If the UFC ever does sign a 13ft tall, 70lb fighter we'll hear all about it...)
- Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan extends contract with Al Ain
- Australia grab early lead and hold off Bradley Wiggins and company
- Brownlee brothers finish 1-2 in men’s triathlon
- Dominant Nibali is out on his own
- Southampton pitch will be favourable for England and India seamers
- Lewis Hamilton finding out that to win it he must first finish it