The UAE U17 team, from July 2012 to now
The National staff | October 11, 2013
Ali Khaled has a piece in today's paper detailing the training the UAE U17 team have undergone since July 2012 to prepare for the Fifa Under 17 World Cup, which begins on October 17 here.
It's accompanied by this nifty graphic, detailing just exactly where the team have traveled and when. Be sure to also check out Ian Hawkey's analysis of the 2003 edition of the Under 17 World Cup from yesterday in the first the first part of our series leading into the Thursday kickoff for the tournament.
(Click to enlarge)
- India basketball irked over turban ban at Fiba event
- Van Gaal pleased with United tactical retooling: ‘I think we can play better with this system’
- In pictures: Danny Welbeck scores, Ander Herrera debuts as Man United stomp LA Galaxy
- In pictures: Coutinho, Liverpool and Totti, Roma play footy at Fenway
- Fabio Borini hurt as Roma edge Liverpool in Fenway Park friendly
- Smashing debut: Rooney nets double, Van Gaal and United win friendly 7-0