The UAE U17 team, from July 2012 to now
The National staff | October 11, 2013
Ali Khaled has a piece in today's paper detailing the training the UAE U17 team have undergone since July 2012 to prepare for the Fifa Under 17 World Cup, which begins on October 17 here.
It's accompanied by this nifty graphic, detailing just exactly where the team have traveled and when. Be sure to also check out Ian Hawkey's analysis of the 2003 edition of the Under 17 World Cup from yesterday in the first the first part of our series leading into the Thursday kickoff for the tournament.
(Click to enlarge)
- Wednesday cover: Man City stumped by CSKA Moscow
- Adel Taarabt: ‘I was fuming when I didn’t play’
- Tuesday cover: Close call for Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United
- Luis Suarez thought Barca would balk after bite: ‘Thought I had ruined my career’
- Myanmar threatened with empty stands after pitch invasion following win over UAE
- ‘Quality and speed’ of Real Madrid overwhelmed Liverpool, admits Rodgers
- Pakistan and Australia lock horns for first Test in Dubai – in pictures
- Serena, Sharapova, Simona and WTA’s brightest stars in Singapore for Finals – in pictures
- Real ruin Anfield mood; Arsenal find late life – Champions League in pictures
- Ronaldo and Real Madrid leave Liverpool in the dust at Anfield
- Dormant for 122 days, Barca’s Luis Suarez set to answer El Clasico call