The UAE U17 team, from July 2012 to now
The National staff | October 11, 2013
Ali Khaled has a piece in today's paper detailing the training the UAE U17 team have undergone since July 2012 to prepare for the Fifa Under 17 World Cup, which begins on October 17 here.
It's accompanied by this nifty graphic, detailing just exactly where the team have traveled and when. Be sure to also check out Ian Hawkey's analysis of the 2003 edition of the Under 17 World Cup from yesterday in the first the first part of our series leading into the Thursday kickoff for the tournament.
(Click to enlarge)
- Rahane races to century as India clinch ODI series win over England
- Australia rebound from Zimbabwe embarrassment with victory over South Africa
- Former UAE coach Kabir Khan steps down from Afghanistan post
- Brazil-Colombia adds spice to slate of international friendlies
- Fujairah part ways with coach Hadziabdic with new season on horizon
- Ismail Matar says UAE going in right direction ahead of 2015 Asian Cup