The UAE U17 team, from July 2012 to now
The National staff | October 11, 2013
Ali Khaled has a piece in today's paper detailing the training the UAE U17 team have undergone since July 2012 to prepare for the Fifa Under 17 World Cup, which begins on October 17 here.
It's accompanied by this nifty graphic, detailing just exactly where the team have traveled and when. Be sure to also check out Ian Hawkey's analysis of the 2003 edition of the Under 17 World Cup from yesterday in the first the first part of our series leading into the Thursday kickoff for the tournament.
(Click to enlarge)
- Trio of half-centuries fires UAE past Papua New Guinea in Darwin
- Endurance driver Al Qubaisi eager for Austin race
- Five key questions facing UAE rugby as it charts a new course
- Caio hopes to add more Brazilian flair at Al Wasl
- Al Ahli’s Grafite showing no signs of slowing down
- Emirati officials have high hopes for UAE athletes at Asian Games