The UAE U17 team, from July 2012 to now
The National staff | October 11, 2013
Ali Khaled has a piece in today's paper detailing the training the UAE U17 team have undergone since July 2012 to prepare for the Fifa Under 17 World Cup, which begins on October 17 here.
It's accompanied by this nifty graphic, detailing just exactly where the team have traveled and when. Be sure to also check out Ian Hawkey's analysis of the 2003 edition of the Under 17 World Cup from yesterday in the first the first part of our series leading into the Thursday kickoff for the tournament.
(Click to enlarge)
- Lewis Hamilton crowned F1 world champion in Abu Dhabi
- Nothing wrong in giving Mohammed Amir a second chance
- Aaqib Javed not concerned by UAE’s batting collapse against New Zealand A
- LeBron James dealing with ‘fragile’ begining to NBA season with Cleveland Cavaliers
- Crystal Palace muddy the scene for Liverpool and Rickie Lambert’s first goal
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - in pictures