The UAE U17 team, from July 2012 to now
The National staff | October 11, 2013
Ali Khaled has a piece in today's paper detailing the training the UAE U17 team have undergone since July 2012 to prepare for the Fifa Under 17 World Cup, which begins on October 17 here.
It's accompanied by this nifty graphic, detailing just exactly where the team have traveled and when. Be sure to also check out Ian Hawkey's analysis of the 2003 edition of the Under 17 World Cup from yesterday in the first the first part of our series leading into the Thursday kickoff for the tournament.
(Click to enlarge)
- ‘I will be a better fighter’ at welterweight, says Amir Khan ahead of Luis Collazo fight
- In pictures: Amir Khan trains for Luis Collazo fight
- In pictures: Best sport images from around the world, March 26
- In pictures: Diego Costa puts Atletico Madrid in control in La Liga
- Nishikori stuns Federer, Djokovic drops Murray at Miami Masters quarters
- Diego Costa puts Atletico in La Liga driver’s seat with win over Granada