The UAE U17 team, from July 2012 to now
The National staff | October 11, 2013
Ali Khaled has a piece in today's paper detailing the training the UAE U17 team have undergone since July 2012 to prepare for the Fifa Under 17 World Cup, which begins on October 17 here.
It's accompanied by this nifty graphic, detailing just exactly where the team have traveled and when. Be sure to also check out Ian Hawkey's analysis of the 2003 edition of the Under 17 World Cup from yesterday in the first the first part of our series leading into the Thursday kickoff for the tournament.
(Click to enlarge)
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard says he ‘recognises’ World Cup critics were ‘justified’
- Henderson and Sterling snatch draw for Liverpool v Man City in New York
- Nigeria finalising new deal for Stephen Keshi
- Radovic double has Legia Warsaw putting Celtic in a Champions League chokehold
- Transfer talk: Glazers selling part of Man United stake; Chelsea loan Bertrand to Southampton
- Championship boxer Ana Julaton climbs into the MMA cage