The Extra Time Podcast - Mandela's impact on sport
The National staff | December 11, 2013
Podcasting wiz Chitrabhanu Kadalayil returns with another 'Extra Time' podcast, this time with The National assistant foreign editor Richard Ferraris, a South African who discusses Nelson Mandela and how he used sport as a tool for unifying his fractured nation.
Take a listen as CB and Ferraris reflect on Madiba's sporting legacy.
- Pellegrini, Man City keep getting taken by surprise by small fries
- Richard Jolly’s Worst XI of the English football weekend
- Atlanta Hawks’ dive shows how tanking is done
- Houston Rockets flying high by going down low
- ‘To all intents and purposes’ Roma title chase over, admits Rudi Garcia
- Richard Jolly’s Best XI for the English football weekend