The Extra Time Podcast - Mandela's impact on sport
The National staff | December 11, 2013
Podcasting wiz Chitrabhanu Kadalayil returns with another 'Extra Time' podcast, this time with The National assistant foreign editor Richard Ferraris, a South African who discusses Nelson Mandela and how he used sport as a tool for unifying his fractured nation.
Take a listen as CB and Ferraris reflect on Madiba's sporting legacy.
- ‘World at their feet’: Germany rise puncutated by Brazil battering
- India enjoy a rare solid start to tour of England
- Trainer Varian upbeat about chances of success during July Festival
- Transfer talk: Mario Mandzukic on way to Atletico Madrid
- Fifa suspend Nigeria Football Federation on ‘government interference’
- Germany’s Miroslav Klose plays down World Cup scoring record