The Extra Time Podcast - Mandela's impact on sport
The National staff | December 11, 2013
Podcasting wiz Chitrabhanu Kadalayil returns with another 'Extra Time' podcast, this time with The National assistant foreign editor Richard Ferraris, a South African who discusses Nelson Mandela and how he used sport as a tool for unifying his fractured nation.
Take a listen as CB and Ferraris reflect on Madiba's sporting legacy.
Barca coach's contact number? Call Paraguay's president
- Photos: LeBron James wore a sweet black mask last week
- Transfer season may be silly, but it's the loans that are maddening
- Fangs for the memories: Five worst sports biting incidents
- Cabrera-Bello and Coetzee quotes from Abu Dhabi HSCB Golf Championship final round
- ‘We must continue ... fighting for the title’ says Pellegrini ahead of City v Arsenal clash
- Liveblog: Dubai World Cup 2014
- In pictures: Preparations for Dubai World Cup
- Barcelona hope to continue recent revival with win in Catalan derby
- Al Shabab miss chance to pull closer to Al Ahli at top of Arabian Gulf League table
- India enter World Twenty20 semis but no celebrations