Jose Mourinho would prefer questions about the players who are playing
The National staff | October 1, 2013
Chelsea are slated to face Steaua Bucharest in their second Champions League Group E match today. Manager Jose Mourinho was going through the pre-match routine of answering questions, when an inquiry into Kevin de Bruyne's status – the midfielder was dropped from the first-team squad after a lacklustre showing against Swindon Town last Tuesday – promptly led him to end the affair.
It seems he's had enough with being asked about players who are not playing. See the full video here.
- Djokovic’s hire of Becker as coach coming under increasing scrutiny
- Will double points in Formula One finale make a difference?
- Double points in Formula One finale could have added plenty of drama in previous years
- Indian Wells incidents make case for video replays in tennis
- Exams can come later for Rohit Singh
- Pellegrini, Man City keep getting taken by surprise by small fries