Scenes from the Mohammed bin Zayed Stadium
Jonathan Raymond | October 23, 2013
In just a couple of hours, the UAE Under 17 squad will play for their tournament life against Croatia, themselves in a similar position.
Both teams need the three points to have a hope of being one of the four third-place teams that will advance to the last 16.
Before getting geared up for that match, check out some of the sights and sounds we captured in these clips from the first half of Monday night's UAE loss to Brazil.
- Adel Taarabt: ‘I was fuming when I didn’t play’
- Tuesday cover: Close call for Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United
- Luis Suarez thought Barca would balk after bite: ‘Thought I had ruined my career’
- Myanmar threatened with empty stands after pitch invasion following win over UAE
- Monday cover: QPR put two too many into own net
- Son Heung-min wants ‘confidence’ from Bayer Leverkusen against Zenit
- Rick Nash’s 96 goals and more fun with small sample sizes after NHL’s first two weeks
- ‘Soft’ San Jose Sharks start hot again, but inevitable burnout awaits
- Coming off Barca win, PSG can solidify UCL position against minnows Apoel
- Bundesliga campaign gone awry, Dortmund aim for Champions League resuscitation
- India suspend all future tours with West Indies after tour pullout