Scenes from the Mohammed bin Zayed Stadium
Jonathan Raymond | October 23, 2013
In just a couple of hours, the UAE Under 17 squad will play for their tournament life against Croatia, themselves in a similar position.
Both teams need the three points to have a hope of being one of the four third-place teams that will advance to the last 16.
Before getting geared up for that match, check out some of the sights and sounds we captured in these clips from the first half of Monday night's UAE loss to Brazil.
- Trio of half-centuries fires UAE past Papua New Guinea in Darwin
- Endurance driver Al Qubaisi eager for Austin race
- Five key questions facing UAE rugby as it charts a new course
- Caio hopes to add more Brazilian flair at Al Wasl
- Al Ahli’s Grafite showing no signs of slowing down
- Emirati officials have high hopes for UAE athletes at Asian Games