Friday's list: Sachin Tendulkar
The National staff | October 11, 2013
Straight from Page 2 of today's paper, it's Osman Samiuddin's list of the retiring Sachin's best innings.
Osman was with the Pakistan team in Abu Dhabi yesterday when they heard of the news and, like most everyone else in the cricket world, reacted simply with awe in looking back at the sum of his career.
We also have on the site today a full timeline of his career.
And, to continue the walk down memory lane, here's Sachin driving one of the longest sixes you'll ever see off England's Andrew Caddick at the 2003 World Cup.
- Button says he and Magnussen ‘have to be fighting for a podium’ at Malaysian Grand Prix
- Rosberg looking to exploit ‘bit of an advantage’ for as long as it lasts
- Uefa officially vote to launch Nations League tournament
- Jimenez, Larrazabal spur Europe to 5-0 first-day lead over Asia in EurAsia Cup
- Sunil Gavaskar says he’s willing to lead BCCI
- Mickelson looking to ‘build momentum’ ahead of Masters at Texas Open