No spin required to hype remarkable knockout kick
Iain Hepburn | March 27, 2013
If you're going to go for a KO, then you might as well make it a spectacular one...
These two fighters, taking part in the PPO Karate Championships in Ulyanovsk, Russia, were competing under shinkyokushin rules.
For those unfamiliar, that's a form of karate which only allows blows to the head from the leg or the foot. And for one of these fighters, that's the most impressive way to make an impact.
Watch the remarkable video below:
- Adel Taarabt: ‘I was fuming when I didn’t play’
- Tuesday cover: Close call for Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United
- Luis Suarez thought Barca would balk after bite: ‘Thought I had ruined my career’
- Myanmar threatened with empty stands after pitch invasion following win over UAE
- Monday cover: QPR put two too many into own net
- Waqar Younis undaunted by loss of leading bowlers ahead of Australia Test series
- Saqib Ali to captain UAE in opener against Pakistan A
- Manchester City in trouble after Champions League draw against CSKA
- Emirates Cricket Board CEO David East touts growth of local scene
- Clemens Schmid is back in driver’s seat for Al Nabooda Racing despite crash
- Luis Garcia wants Baniyas to carry momentum over Al Wasl