Meet football's most nonchalant referee...
Iain Hepburn | February 17, 2013
It must be hard sometimes for a referee to motivate himself.
You know what it's like - early morning, cold weather, game you don't fancy. And you don't even have the luxury of playing yourself, just trying to keep up with everyone else.
Unfortunately, if you're going to have an off-day, it's probably best not to do it in front of a TV camera, as this poor young man officiating a junior match in Morocco did...
- ‘Six minute shambles’: Germany dashed Brazil’s dreams in humiliating first-half span
- Beaten and battered: Germany deal historic defeat to Brazil to reach World Cup final
- Louis van Gaal: ‘We’re playing Argentina’ not Messi
- In pictures: Andre Schurrle and Toni Kroos with doubles as Germany beat up Brazil
- Luke Shaw and Ander Herrera making Manchester United debuts on US tour
- David Luiz after debacle: ‘Apologies to all the Brazilian people’