Mads Ostberg and Kris Meeke speak on Day 4 of Rally Sweden
Jonathan Raymond | February 8, 2014
Massimo Bettiol Stringer
After 20 of the 24 stages (with stage 21 being cancelled), Ostberg is 59.3 seconds off leader Jari-Matti Latvala's pace, but just 16.6 seconds behind second-placed Andreas Mikkelsen.
Ostberg, in the brief interview below, talks about what to expect from the final three stages in Sweden, the second stop on the World Rally Championship calendar.
Also included is audio of Ostberg's Abu Dhabi teammate Kris Meeke, tied for 12th.
- ‘Six minute shambles’: Germany dashed Brazil’s dreams in humiliating first-half span
- Beaten and battered: Germany deal historic defeat to Brazil to reach World Cup final
- Louis van Gaal: ‘We’re playing Argentina’ not Messi
- In pictures: Andre Schurrle and Toni Kroos with doubles as Germany beat up Brazil
- Luke Shaw and Ander Herrera making Manchester United debuts on US tour
- David Luiz after debacle: ‘Apologies to all the Brazilian people’