Mads Ostberg and Kris Meeke speak on Day 4 of Rally Sweden
Jonathan Raymond | February 8, 2014
Massimo Bettiol Stringer
After 20 of the 24 stages (with stage 21 being cancelled), Ostberg is 59.3 seconds off leader Jari-Matti Latvala's pace, but just 16.6 seconds behind second-placed Andreas Mikkelsen.
Ostberg, in the brief interview below, talks about what to expect from the final three stages in Sweden, the second stop on the World Rally Championship calendar.
Also included is audio of Ostberg's Abu Dhabi teammate Kris Meeke, tied for 12th.
- Jimenez, Larrazabal spur Europe to 5-0 first-day lead over Asia in EurAsia Cup
- Sunil Gavaskar says he’s willing to lead BCCI
- Mickelson looking to ‘build momentum’ ahead of Masters at Texas Open
- ‘I will be a better fighter’ at welterweight, says Amir Khan ahead of Luis Collazo fight
- In pictures: Amir Khan trains for Luis Collazo fight
- In pictures: Best sport images from around the world, March 26