Lotus: Cheeky and they know it...
Iain Hepburn | January 29, 2013
Lotus launched their new car for the 2013 F1 season today. Although, if you follow their tweets, you might think they weren't taking the launch as seriously as they could be.
Especially when they tweeted out the picture above during the launch - a photo of Kimi Raikkonen's new steering wheel, apparently...
Raikkonen, of course, ticked off his pit crew en route to his victory in Abu Dhabi last year, telling them 'Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!'.
Then promptly took the wrong turn in the following race and ended up in a dead end. Hence, presumably, the map button.
As for writing #ImSexyAndIKnowIt on the side of the car... Fair play Lotus. Stunt of the season winners so far.
- Wednesday cover: Balotelli and Gerrard breathe relief into Liverpool
- The 5 biggest Indian Super League signings
- Tuesday cover: Arabian Gulf League gets underway
- Monday cover: Angel di Maria and Manchester United rediscover swagger
- For Moyes at United, pre-match ban may have been the chip to break the camel’s back
- ‘Unbelievable’ for West Indies in Bangladesh battering to win in 500th Test
- Costly David Luiz could be fool’s gold for PSG: Champions League talking points
- Omar Abdulrahman holds out hope Al Ain can reach Asian Champions League final
- Cosmin Olaroiu irked by wasteful Al Ahli in AGL opener
- Coach Jose Peseiro cool despite big win for Al Wahda
- Al Hilal’s flurry of goals rocks Al Ain final dreams