Lotus: Cheeky and they know it...
Iain Hepburn | January 29, 2013
Lotus launched their new car for the 2013 F1 season today. Although, if you follow their tweets, you might think they weren't taking the launch as seriously as they could be.
Especially when they tweeted out the picture above during the launch - a photo of Kimi Raikkonen's new steering wheel, apparently...
Raikkonen, of course, ticked off his pit crew en route to his victory in Abu Dhabi last year, telling them 'Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!'.
Then promptly took the wrong turn in the following race and ended up in a dead end. Hence, presumably, the map button.
As for writing #ImSexyAndIKnowIt on the side of the car... Fair play Lotus. Stunt of the season winners so far.
Egyptian sumo wrestler hoping to spread game to Middle East / North Africa
- Syrian footballer scores goal on backheel flick from 30 yards out
- Digging a bit deeper into the San Antonio Spurs success
- Adidas, Duplays partnering up for UAE-wide footy tournament
- Another chapter in history of India-Pakistan cricket rivalry
- In pictures: Preparations for Dubai World Cup
- Barcelona hope to continue recent revival with win in Catalan derby
- Al Shabab miss chance to pull closer to Al Ahli at top of Arabian Gulf League table
- India enter World Twenty20 semis but no celebrations
- Just A Way could pave the road forward for Japan in Dubai Duty Free
- When Pellegrini barks it usually carries some bite