Lotus: Cheeky and they know it...
Iain Hepburn | January 29, 2013
Lotus launched their new car for the 2013 F1 season today. Although, if you follow their tweets, you might think they weren't taking the launch as seriously as they could be.
Especially when they tweeted out the picture above during the launch - a photo of Kimi Raikkonen's new steering wheel, apparently...
Raikkonen, of course, ticked off his pit crew en route to his victory in Abu Dhabi last year, telling them 'Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!'.
Then promptly took the wrong turn in the following race and ended up in a dead end. Hence, presumably, the map button.
As for writing #ImSexyAndIKnowIt on the side of the car... Fair play Lotus. Stunt of the season winners so far.
- Wednesday’s cover: UAE take third place at 2014 Gulf Cup of Nations
- Tuesday’s cover: Manchester City face elimination in Champions League clash with Bayern Munich
- Phillip Hughes head injury is a reminder of ‘Gentlemen’s Game’ dangers
- Monday’s cover: Lewis Hamilton enjoys his finest hour at Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Qatar upset hosts Saudi Arabia to run away with Gulf Cup
- No stopping Ibrahimovic and PSG from dreaming bigger in France and Europe
- Hafeez puts Pakistan in control against New Zealand on flat Sharjah pitch
- Dilshan’s brilliance puts England and Ali’s hundred in shade
- UAE aim to bring Asian Beach Games to Dubai in 2018
- Extra Time Ep 51: Perfect climax to the Race to Dubai title