Lotus: Cheeky and they know it...
Iain Hepburn | January 29, 2013
Lotus launched their new car for the 2013 F1 season today. Although, if you follow their tweets, you might think they weren't taking the launch as seriously as they could be.
Especially when they tweeted out the picture above during the launch - a photo of Kimi Raikkonen's new steering wheel, apparently...
Raikkonen, of course, ticked off his pit crew en route to his victory in Abu Dhabi last year, telling them 'Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!'.
Then promptly took the wrong turn in the following race and ended up in a dead end. Hence, presumably, the map button.
As for writing #ImSexyAndIKnowIt on the side of the car... Fair play Lotus. Stunt of the season winners so far.
- Adel Taarabt: ‘I was fuming when I didn’t play’
- Tuesday cover: Close call for Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United
- Luis Suarez thought Barca would balk after bite: ‘Thought I had ruined my career’
- Myanmar threatened with empty stands after pitch invasion following win over UAE
- Monday cover: QPR put two too many into own net
- Chelsea cruise past Maribor but Loic Remy injury could be costly
- Barcelona stars Messi and Neymar shine bright in win over Ajax
- Champions League round-up: Seven-goal shows from Bayern Munich and Shakhtar
- Champions League trip to Liverpool holds few surprises for Real Madrid’s Ancelotti
- Saqib Ali to captain UAE in opener against Pakistan A
- Australia’s Clarke rejects claims he is struggling for form ahead of Test series