Here's the Arsenal goal that has the football world buzzing
Jonathan Raymond | October 21, 2013
Bogdan Maran STR
Arsenal beat Norwich City 4-1 on Saturday, but frankly could have lost 4-1 and still earned accolades for the wonder goal they produced on their first strike.
Jack Wilshere was the prime culprit for the score, which came as a result of returning a pass to Santi Cazorla, who passed back to Olivier Giroud, who tapped along to Wilshere, who tapped back along to Giroud who once more tapped back to Wilshere, who finally shot it and hit net.
Tiki-taka is the widespread term being used to describe the goal, and it certainly fits. "One of the best goals of all time," is another popular term and, well, it's hard to argue with that one either.
Great win today! And amazing crowd #afc #jack #me #matchday #wonderful #first #goal #decent #assist… http://t.co/O2INixcvjO
— Olivier Giroud (@_OlivierGiroud_) October 19, 2013
- NFL seriously considering answering London’s call
- High-flying West Ham score stunning victory over Manchester City
- Without Robert Griffin III there is a leadership void in Washington
- Pellegrini left seething as loss to West Ham dents Manchester City’s title hopes
- Simona Halep and Serena Williams get a sequel for WTA Finals title
- Caterham and Marussia will miss back-to-back races in US and Brazil