Here's the Arsenal goal that has the football world buzzing
Jonathan Raymond | October 21, 2013
Bogdan Maran STR
Arsenal beat Norwich City 4-1 on Saturday, but frankly could have lost 4-1 and still earned accolades for the wonder goal they produced on their first strike.
Jack Wilshere was the prime culprit for the score, which came as a result of returning a pass to Santi Cazorla, who passed back to Olivier Giroud, who tapped along to Wilshere, who tapped back along to Giroud who once more tapped back to Wilshere, who finally shot it and hit net.
Tiki-taka is the widespread term being used to describe the goal, and it certainly fits. "One of the best goals of all time," is another popular term and, well, it's hard to argue with that one either.
Great win today! And amazing crowd #afc #jack #me #matchday #wonderful #first #goal #decent #assist… http://t.co/O2INixcvjO
— Olivier Giroud (@_OlivierGiroud_) October 19, 2013
- Saeed bin Suroor secures one-two in the Goodwood Cup with Cavalryman and Ahzeemah
- Football round-up: Patrice Evra remains coy on why he left Manchester United for Juventus
- Moeen Ali’s success means England can put spinner search on hold
- England captain Cook lauds team effort in a win that ‘people will remember’
- Edinson Cavani rules out PSG exit despite link to Manchester United
- No anger management for Alex Dowsett in men’s time-trial