Here's the Arsenal goal that has the football world buzzing
Jonathan Raymond | October 21, 2013
Bogdan Maran STR
Arsenal beat Norwich City 4-1 on Saturday, but frankly could have lost 4-1 and still earned accolades for the wonder goal they produced on their first strike.
Jack Wilshere was the prime culprit for the score, which came as a result of returning a pass to Santi Cazorla, who passed back to Olivier Giroud, who tapped along to Wilshere, who tapped back along to Giroud who once more tapped back to Wilshere, who finally shot it and hit net.
Tiki-taka is the widespread term being used to describe the goal, and it certainly fits. "One of the best goals of all time," is another popular term and, well, it's hard to argue with that one either.
Great win today! And amazing crowd #afc #jack #me #matchday #wonderful #first #goal #decent #assist… http://t.co/O2INixcvjO
— Olivier Giroud (@_OlivierGiroud_) October 19, 2013
- Thursday cover: Al Wasl keeping options open to get Hugo Viana on board
- Wednesday cover: Mitchell Johnson needs to adapt to survive UAE conditions
- Tuesday cover: Al Ahli and Al Ain grudge match ends dead level
- Table tennis champ Zhang Jike boots away prize money
- Monday cover: Manchester United and Chelsea settle for draw
- Purses for Purebred Arabian races in Abu Dhabi set to double this season
- UAE champion horse racing trainer Ernst Oertel is getting back in the saddle
- Take it from Jeremy Manning: UAE Premiership final is a big game
- Onus on Rosberg to keep title fight alive until Abu Dhabi
- New look on Meydan Racecourse’s main track will be dirty
- Youngster Murphy will ride in all six races at Jebel Ali season opener