Here's the Arsenal goal that has the football world buzzing
Jonathan Raymond | October 21, 2013
Bogdan Maran STR
Arsenal beat Norwich City 4-1 on Saturday, but frankly could have lost 4-1 and still earned accolades for the wonder goal they produced on their first strike.
Jack Wilshere was the prime culprit for the score, which came as a result of returning a pass to Santi Cazorla, who passed back to Olivier Giroud, who tapped along to Wilshere, who tapped back along to Giroud who once more tapped back to Wilshere, who finally shot it and hit net.
Tiki-taka is the widespread term being used to describe the goal, and it certainly fits. "One of the best goals of all time," is another popular term and, well, it's hard to argue with that one either.
Great win today! And amazing crowd #afc #jack #me #matchday #wonderful #first #goal #decent #assist… http://t.co/O2INixcvjO
— Olivier Giroud (@_OlivierGiroud_) October 19, 2013
- Morata, El Shaarway, Mvila, Cole, Rossi: Five players to watch out for this Serie A season
- Philosopher Ernest Gulbis’ rules for life at the US Open
- Defender turns heroic goalkeeper in Uefa Champions League qualifier
- Federer relishes win in front of ‘my idol’ Michael Jordan
- Wednesday cover: Gyan and Al Ain reach Asian Champions League semi-finals
- Australia captain Clarke targets return from injury against Zimbabwe
- Perera sets pace for Sri Lanka in ODI series-clinching win over Pakistan
- Blues for Manchester clubs and Newcastle while QPR and Swansea find cheer
- England spun out once again as India go 2-0 up in ODI series
- Stoke City’s counter challenge cost Manchester City dear
- Chelsea captain Terry glad after wake-cup call at Everton but Mourinho is not pleased