Is this the worst free kick of all time?
Iain Hepburn | November 22, 2012
It takes a certain amount of skill to enable the opposition to score from your attacking free kick at the best of times. And this definitely does not represent the best of times.
So take a bow, Chelmsford City's Sam Corcoran, responsible for gifting Hayes and Yeadings a lovely present. Your name will forever be remembered...
Photos: Jamaica’s next track star broke Usain Bolt’s schoolboy 400m world record
- Former United player Kleberson signs with American second division club
- Say hello to the highest-paid athlete in the world
- Hamilton makes a name for himself with another gaffe
- You won't be seeing Phil Mickelson on Twitter anytime soon
- Diego Ribas wonder strike hands slight advantage to Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United show defiance in surprise draw with Bayern Munich
- Indian Premier League must take a chance on these non-Test players
- Ford’s Rashid Al Ketbi to make amends at Rally of Portugal
- West Indies ‘did not expect’ to win easy
- No rest has left Al Ahli weary after scoreless ACL draw