How long until Kimi Raikkonen gets a satnav endorsement deal?
Iain Hepburn | November 26, 2012
It was a day of tension, excitement and emotion at Interlagos yesterday, as the Formula One title was decided in the dying minutes of the final race of the season.
But amid all that high drama, there were a few minutes of comedy. None more so than when Kimi Raikkonen decided to try and explore a different part of the circuit...
Remind me, Kimi. Aren't you the man who chided his garage with the phrase "Leave me alone I know what I'm doing!"?
- Monday cover: Liverpool emphatically take down Tottenham
- Sunday cover: Diego Costa and attack-minded Chelsea
- Morata, El Shaarway, Mvila, Cole, Rossi: Five players to watch out for this Serie A season
- Philosopher Ernest Gulbis’ rules for life at the US Open
- Defender turns heroic goalkeeper in Uefa Champions League qualifier
- Barca’s other teen, Sandro Ramirez, shines in win: ‘Gratiying to see young guys score’
- In pictures: Gerrard and Liverpool make statement and Sunday’s EPL action
- Honda helps AC Milan kick out with win in ‘near perfect game’
- Ibrahimovic powers PSG to five-goal romp: ‘They had their leader back’
- Casillas fumes after Real Madrid collapse: ‘We were horrible in every facet’
- Deep pockets do not mean success as MLB defies other leagues in North America