How long until Kimi Raikkonen gets a satnav endorsement deal?
Iain Hepburn | November 26, 2012
It was a day of tension, excitement and emotion at Interlagos yesterday, as the Formula One title was decided in the dying minutes of the final race of the season.
But amid all that high drama, there were a few minutes of comedy. None more so than when Kimi Raikkonen decided to try and explore a different part of the circuit...
Remind me, Kimi. Aren't you the man who chided his garage with the phrase "Leave me alone I know what I'm doing!"?
- Al Ain’s Asamoah Gyan rated one of world’s 50 best footballers
- United’s Van Gaal makes Luke Shaw train alone: ‘He’s not very fit’
- Julian Green seeks role in Guardiola’s Bayern after World Cup introduction
- Nadal and Djokovic back in control: ‘I wouldn’t say it’s really open’ says Berdych
- Transfer talk: Arsenal claim Calum Chambers; AS Monaco spend big on teenager Bakayoko
- Rio Ferdinand claims Giggs told him ‘I’d have been a part of his plans’