How long until Kimi Raikkonen gets a satnav endorsement deal?
Iain Hepburn | November 26, 2012
It was a day of tension, excitement and emotion at Interlagos yesterday, as the Formula One title was decided in the dying minutes of the final race of the season.
But amid all that high drama, there were a few minutes of comedy. None more so than when Kimi Raikkonen decided to try and explore a different part of the circuit...
Remind me, Kimi. Aren't you the man who chided his garage with the phrase "Leave me alone I know what I'm doing!"?
- Indian uproar over women’s boxing decision in Asian Games semi-final
- North v South: It’s an all-Korea football final at the Asian Games
- Rivals India and Pakistan set for gold medal clash in hockey at Asian Games
- Japan’s Yoshihito Nishioka, 19, upsets Taiwanese vet Yen-hsun Lu for Asian Games gold
- The true breakout star of the 2014 Asian Games? Kabbadi
- Norway prodigy Martin Odegaard, 15, called up for Euro qualifiers