How long until Kimi Raikkonen gets a satnav endorsement deal?
Iain Hepburn | November 26, 2012
It was a day of tension, excitement and emotion at Interlagos yesterday, as the Formula One title was decided in the dying minutes of the final race of the season.
But amid all that high drama, there were a few minutes of comedy. None more so than when Kimi Raikkonen decided to try and explore a different part of the circuit...
Remind me, Kimi. Aren't you the man who chided his garage with the phrase "Leave me alone I know what I'm doing!"?
- A nation turns its wary eyes to you: England brace for Balotelli
- Everton’s Tim Howard takes break from US Soccer, Klinsmann: ‘he will be welcome back’
- Transfer talk: West Brom close in on Samaras; Schneiderlin not for Spurs – or anyone else, say Southampton
- Alves embraces Enrique-led ‘evolution’ at Barcelona: ‘The target this year is a marvellous one’
- Everton’s Martinez thinks Arsenal ‘are better than they were last season’
- Van Persie nears return as United seek to reverse ‘desperate’ situation