How long until Kimi Raikkonen gets a satnav endorsement deal?
Iain Hepburn | November 26, 2012
It was a day of tension, excitement and emotion at Interlagos yesterday, as the Formula One title was decided in the dying minutes of the final race of the season.
But amid all that high drama, there were a few minutes of comedy. None more so than when Kimi Raikkonen decided to try and explore a different part of the circuit...
Remind me, Kimi. Aren't you the man who chided his garage with the phrase "Leave me alone I know what I'm doing!"?
- Diafra Sakho shines and Pellegrini left seething as loss to West Ham dents Manchester City’s title hopes
- Brazilian coach puts jiu-jitsu knowledge to use at Al Ain Open
- Sanchez and Arsenal take full advantage of Sunderland’s generosity
- NFL seriously considering answering London’s call
- Without Robert Griffin III there is a leadership void in Washington
- Simona Halep and Serena Williams get a sequel for WTA Finals title