How long until Kimi Raikkonen gets a satnav endorsement deal?
Iain Hepburn | November 26, 2012
It was a day of tension, excitement and emotion at Interlagos yesterday, as the Formula One title was decided in the dying minutes of the final race of the season.
But amid all that high drama, there were a few minutes of comedy. None more so than when Kimi Raikkonen decided to try and explore a different part of the circuit...
Remind me, Kimi. Aren't you the man who chided his garage with the phrase "Leave me alone I know what I'm doing!"?
- Hamilton fastest in Singapore as FIA backtrack on F1’s new radio rules
- Debts and empty seats taint start of 2014 Asian Games at Incheon
- Mohammed Hassan is an Emirati Knight in shining armour
- California Chrome returns for first race since missing final jewel in Triple Crown
- Caio hopes to add more Brazilian flair at Al Wasl
- Baniyas not reaching expectations