How long until Kimi Raikkonen gets a satnav endorsement deal?
Iain Hepburn | November 26, 2012
It was a day of tension, excitement and emotion at Interlagos yesterday, as the Formula One title was decided in the dying minutes of the final race of the season.
But amid all that high drama, there were a few minutes of comedy. None more so than when Kimi Raikkonen decided to try and explore a different part of the circuit...
Remind me, Kimi. Aren't you the man who chided his garage with the phrase "Leave me alone I know what I'm doing!"?
- Luis Suarez thought Barca would balk after bite: ‘Thought I had ruined my career’
- Myanmar threatened with empty stands after pitch invasion following win over UAE
- Monday cover: QPR put two too many into own net
- Sunday cover: Sergio Aguero lights up Spurs
- Friday cover: A confident Gabriel Calderon checks in at Al Wasl
- Relief for Serena Williams after opening win in WTA Finals
- Blind blast salvages point but flaws still evident in Van Gaal’s Manchester United
- ATP World Tour Finals race a bonus for late-season tournaments
- Cricket round-up: Peter Siddle targets Pakistan’s ‘older blokes’ in Dubai Test
- Rodgers admits losing Suarez to Barcelona has left Liverpool ‘stalled’
- World Series preview: To cheer or not to cheer? That is the question