How long until Kimi Raikkonen gets a satnav endorsement deal?
Iain Hepburn | November 26, 2012
It was a day of tension, excitement and emotion at Interlagos yesterday, as the Formula One title was decided in the dying minutes of the final race of the season.
But amid all that high drama, there were a few minutes of comedy. None more so than when Kimi Raikkonen decided to try and explore a different part of the circuit...
Remind me, Kimi. Aren't you the man who chided his garage with the phrase "Leave me alone I know what I'm doing!"?
Egyptian sumo wrestler hoping to spread game to Middle East / North Africa
- Syrian footballer scores goal on backheel flick from 30 yards out
- Digging a bit deeper into the San Antonio Spurs success
- Adidas, Duplays partnering up for UAE-wide footy tournament
- Another chapter in history of India-Pakistan cricket rivalry
- In pictures: Preparations for Dubai World Cup
- Barcelona hope to continue recent revival with win in Catalan derby
- Al Shabab miss chance to pull closer to Al Ahli at top of Arabian Gulf League table
- India enter World Twenty20 semis but no celebrations
- Just A Way could pave the road forward for Japan in Dubai Duty Free
- When Pellegrini barks it usually carries some bite