How long until Kimi Raikkonen gets a satnav endorsement deal?
Iain Hepburn | November 26, 2012
It was a day of tension, excitement and emotion at Interlagos yesterday, as the Formula One title was decided in the dying minutes of the final race of the season.
But amid all that high drama, there were a few minutes of comedy. None more so than when Kimi Raikkonen decided to try and explore a different part of the circuit...
Remind me, Kimi. Aren't you the man who chided his garage with the phrase "Leave me alone I know what I'm doing!"?
- Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan extends contract with Al Ain
- Australia grab early lead and hold off Bradley Wiggins and company
- Brownlee brothers finish 1-2 in men’s triathlon
- Dominant Nibali is out on his own
- Southampton pitch will be favourable for England and India seamers
- Lewis Hamilton finding out that to win it he must first finish it