Jimmy Glass eat your heart out
Iain Hepburn | September 9, 2012
It's not that often these days you see a goalkeeper charging upfield in a desperate attempt to score.
It used to be a fairly regular occurrence, back in the day. And when it happens, the results are usually pretty spectacular. Think Jimmy Glass for Carlisle in 1999, for example.
But you might need to go some to find a better goalkeeper effort than this, scored by Frem goalkeeper Jakob Kohler yesterday during the Danish side's second division East clash with Skjold Birkerod.
With just moments left on the clock, and 1-0 down, Kohler darts forward in his pink top to join his teammates in attacking a late corner...
- Button says he and Magnussen ‘have to be fighting for a podium’ at Malaysian Grand Prix
- Rosberg looking to exploit ‘bit of an advantage’ for as long as it lasts
- Uefa officially vote to launch Nations League tournament
- Jimenez, Larrazabal spur Europe to 5-0 first-day lead over Asia in EurAsia Cup
- Sunil Gavaskar says he’s willing to lead BCCI
- Mickelson looking to ‘build momentum’ ahead of Masters at Texas Open