Jimmy Glass eat your heart out
Iain Hepburn | September 9, 2012
It's not that often these days you see a goalkeeper charging upfield in a desperate attempt to score.
It used to be a fairly regular occurrence, back in the day. And when it happens, the results are usually pretty spectacular. Think Jimmy Glass for Carlisle in 1999, for example.
But you might need to go some to find a better goalkeeper effort than this, scored by Frem goalkeeper Jakob Kohler yesterday during the Danish side's second division East clash with Skjold Birkerod.
With just moments left on the clock, and 1-0 down, Kohler darts forward in his pink top to join his teammates in attacking a late corner...
- Mourinho may still coax value out of Drogba when injury-hit Chelsea face Manchester United
- No Ajmal, no problem at all as Pakistan dominate Dubai Test
- Jebel Ali Dragons UAE Premiership reign ends with loss to Abu Dhabi Saracens
- You can’t blame Mario Balotelli for all of Liverpool’s problems
- Real Madrid’s Kroos and Rodriguez enter the El Clasico cauldron
- Al Wasl wait on Viana verdict as the club praise arrival of Calderon in charge