Jimmy Glass eat your heart out
Iain Hepburn | September 9, 2012
It's not that often these days you see a goalkeeper charging upfield in a desperate attempt to score.
It used to be a fairly regular occurrence, back in the day. And when it happens, the results are usually pretty spectacular. Think Jimmy Glass for Carlisle in 1999, for example.
But you might need to go some to find a better goalkeeper effort than this, scored by Frem goalkeeper Jakob Kohler yesterday during the Danish side's second division East clash with Skjold Birkerod.
With just moments left on the clock, and 1-0 down, Kohler darts forward in his pink top to join his teammates in attacking a late corner...
- Transfer talk: Tevez would not have left Juventus had Mancini been appointed
- This could be Lianna Swan’s song in the pool
- Jorginho says he has not talked to Dunga or Brazil FA and will stay with Al Wasl
- Netherlands need time to mourn before talk of World Cup 2018 in Russia
- Sir Bradley Wiggins has point to prove in cycling competition
- Commonwealth Games round-up: Malaysians appeal for rifle shooter