Jimmy Glass eat your heart out
Iain Hepburn | September 9, 2012
It's not that often these days you see a goalkeeper charging upfield in a desperate attempt to score.
It used to be a fairly regular occurrence, back in the day. And when it happens, the results are usually pretty spectacular. Think Jimmy Glass for Carlisle in 1999, for example.
But you might need to go some to find a better goalkeeper effort than this, scored by Frem goalkeeper Jakob Kohler yesterday during the Danish side's second division East clash with Skjold Birkerod.
With just moments left on the clock, and 1-0 down, Kohler darts forward in his pink top to join his teammates in attacking a late corner...
- Thursday cover: Al Wasl keeping options open to get Hugo Viana on board
- Wednesday cover: Mitchell Johnson needs to adapt to survive UAE conditions
- Tuesday cover: Al Ahli and Al Ain grudge match ends dead level
- Table tennis champ Zhang Jike boots away prize money
- Monday cover: Manchester United and Chelsea settle for draw
- Brad Haddin wants Australia to be as hungry as Pakistan in Abu Dhabi Test
- ‘Tuk-tuk’ Misbah-ul-Haq shows his batting range in Abu Dhabi
- Vulnerable Dortmund go to Bayern Munich to end Bundesliga slump
- Van Gaal has big selection decisions to make for Manchester derby
- Purses for Purebred Arabian races in Abu Dhabi set to double this season
- UAE champion horse racing trainer Ernst Oertel is getting back in the saddle