Jimmy Glass eat your heart out
Iain Hepburn | September 9, 2012
It's not that often these days you see a goalkeeper charging upfield in a desperate attempt to score.
It used to be a fairly regular occurrence, back in the day. And when it happens, the results are usually pretty spectacular. Think Jimmy Glass for Carlisle in 1999, for example.
But you might need to go some to find a better goalkeeper effort than this, scored by Frem goalkeeper Jakob Kohler yesterday during the Danish side's second division East clash with Skjold Birkerod.
With just moments left on the clock, and 1-0 down, Kohler darts forward in his pink top to join his teammates in attacking a late corner...
- EPL transfers roundup: Sandro to QPR; Amalfitano joins West Ham; Southampton sign Alderweireld
- Wenger beats the deadline, brings Welbeck to Arsenal from United
- Cristiano Ronaldo on Real Madrid dealings: ‘If I was in charge, I would not do it like this’
- Busy Bruce signs up Hatem Ben Arfa at Hull to ‘reignite him’ along with three others
- Negredo back to Spain as Man City send striker to Valencia
- Van Gaal orchestrates Falcao coup for United: ‘Opportunity not to be missed’