Jimmy Glass eat your heart out
Iain Hepburn | September 9, 2012
It's not that often these days you see a goalkeeper charging upfield in a desperate attempt to score.
It used to be a fairly regular occurrence, back in the day. And when it happens, the results are usually pretty spectacular. Think Jimmy Glass for Carlisle in 1999, for example.
But you might need to go some to find a better goalkeeper effort than this, scored by Frem goalkeeper Jakob Kohler yesterday during the Danish side's second division East clash with Skjold Birkerod.
With just moments left on the clock, and 1-0 down, Kohler darts forward in his pink top to join his teammates in attacking a late corner...
- The 5 biggest Indian Super League signings
- Tuesday cover: Arabian Gulf League gets underway
- Monday cover: Angel di Maria and Manchester United rediscover swagger
- For Moyes at United, pre-match ban may have been the chip to break the camel’s back
- Sunday cover: No rust on Neymar as double fuels Barca victory
- Outsider Andy Murray has to scramble to return to ATP World Tour Finals
- Barca counting on Messi and Neymar to click as they embark on Champions League run
- Australia’s Clarke to miss Pakistan one-day series in UAE
- If QPR continue like they did against United, the Conference could be calling
- AS Roma dive into Champions League as Italy’s other, less heralded hope
- Father Kilicanasau could welcome son Jerry Jr, 16, into Al Ain Amblers senior side