Football's worst fashion mistakes
Iain Hepburn | January 9, 2013
Lionel Messi's skills have wowed football once again, leading to the Argentine superstar picking up his fourth consecutive Ballon d'Or as the best player in the world. But his fashion skills are clearly some way behind his ball control.
Judging by the horrendous suit he wore to receive the award this week, at any rate, he's not likely to be adding a well dressed man gong to his Ballon d'Or. Here's some other fashion faux pax committed in the name of football...
And if that's not enough for you, don't miss our look back at some of sport's worst jerseys...
- Jovetic strikes twice, Nigeria’s Kelechi Iheanacho nets and Man City thump AC Milan
- Transfer talk: Liverpool officially sign Dejan Lovren; Fiorentina sign Argentina’s Basanta
- Al Ain coach wants to have Al Ain in better shape ahead of Ittihad game
- Lewis Hamilton holds his own despite Mercedes team orders
- No passing fancy for Daniel Ricciardo during Hungary Grand Prix victory for Red Bull
- Sharjah complete all-Brazilian foreign quota under Paulo Bonamigo