Football's worst fashion mistakes
Iain Hepburn | January 9, 2013
Lionel Messi's skills have wowed football once again, leading to the Argentine superstar picking up his fourth consecutive Ballon d'Or as the best player in the world. But his fashion skills are clearly some way behind his ball control.
Judging by the horrendous suit he wore to receive the award this week, at any rate, he's not likely to be adding a well dressed man gong to his Ballon d'Or. Here's some other fashion faux pax committed in the name of football...
And if that's not enough for you, don't miss our look back at some of sport's worst jerseys...
- Victory march for Fityaan at Jebel Ali to open UAE horse racing season
- Familiar 1-2 lead the United States Grand Prix practice
- Not much separating Volvo Ocean Race fleet as first leg draws nearer to Cape Town
- Toast of New York ready to get dirty at Breeders’ Cup Classic
- Brad Haddin wants Australia to be as hungry as Pakistan in Abu Dhabi Test
- Abu Dhabi Harlequins earn their treat at Dubai Hurricanes expense