Football's worst fashion mistakes
Iain Hepburn | January 9, 2013
Lionel Messi's skills have wowed football once again, leading to the Argentine superstar picking up his fourth consecutive Ballon d'Or as the best player in the world. But his fashion skills are clearly some way behind his ball control.
Judging by the horrendous suit he wore to receive the award this week, at any rate, he's not likely to be adding a well dressed man gong to his Ballon d'Or. Here's some other fashion faux pax committed in the name of football...
And if that's not enough for you, don't miss our look back at some of sport's worst jerseys...
- Wenger swings back at Scholes for criticism
- When Pellegrini barks it usually carries some bite
- Nasri prepared for Arsenal fans to take aim at him
- Jose Mourinho still chirping over referee Chris Foy
- Liveblog: Dubai World Cup 2014
- Chennai and Rajasthan given permission to compete in the IPL in the UAE