Football's worst fashion mistakes
Iain Hepburn | January 9, 2013
Lionel Messi's skills have wowed football once again, leading to the Argentine superstar picking up his fourth consecutive Ballon d'Or as the best player in the world. But his fashion skills are clearly some way behind his ball control.
Judging by the horrendous suit he wore to receive the award this week, at any rate, he's not likely to be adding a well dressed man gong to his Ballon d'Or. Here's some other fashion faux pax committed in the name of football...
And if that's not enough for you, don't miss our look back at some of sport's worst jerseys...
- In pictures: Fina Swimming World Cup in Dubai
- Van Gaal says Falcao too good for United to pass up: ‘Opportunity not to be missed’
- Complete Premier League deadline day transfers list
- EPL transfers roundup: Sandro to QPR; Amalfitano joins West Ham; Southampton sign Alderweireld
- Wenger beats the deadline, brings Welbeck to Arsenal from United
- Cristiano Ronaldo on Real Madrid dealings: ‘If I was in charge, I would not do it like this’