Football's worst fashion mistakes
Iain Hepburn | January 9, 2013
Lionel Messi's skills have wowed football once again, leading to the Argentine superstar picking up his fourth consecutive Ballon d'Or as the best player in the world. But his fashion skills are clearly some way behind his ball control.
Judging by the horrendous suit he wore to receive the award this week, at any rate, he's not likely to be adding a well dressed man gong to his Ballon d'Or. Here's some other fashion faux pax committed in the name of football...
And if that's not enough for you, don't miss our look back at some of sport's worst jerseys...
- Adel Taarabt: ‘I was fuming when I didn’t play’
- Tuesday cover: Close call for Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United
- Luis Suarez thought Barca would balk after bite: ‘Thought I had ruined my career’
- Myanmar threatened with empty stands after pitch invasion following win over UAE
- Monday cover: QPR put two too many into own net
- India suspend all future tours with West Indies after tour pullout
- Champions League training in pictures: Barca, Chelsea, Bayern, City at work
- AB de Villiers guides South Africa to comfortable ODI win
- Australian cricketers pose for bizarre photos in Dubai – in pictures
- This time, erratic Pittsburgh Steelers on the right side of chaotic swing
- If Bayern Munich don’t bring ‘serious game’ to Roma, Pep Guardiola fears worst