Football's worst fashion mistakes
Iain Hepburn | January 9, 2013
Lionel Messi's skills have wowed football once again, leading to the Argentine superstar picking up his fourth consecutive Ballon d'Or as the best player in the world. But his fashion skills are clearly some way behind his ball control.
Judging by the horrendous suit he wore to receive the award this week, at any rate, he's not likely to be adding a well dressed man gong to his Ballon d'Or. Here's some other fashion faux pax committed in the name of football...
And if that's not enough for you, don't miss our look back at some of sport's worst jerseys...
- Brazilian coach puts jiu-jitsu knowledge to use at Al Ain Open
- Sanchez and Arsenal take full advantage of Sunderland’s generosity
- NFL seriously considering answering London’s call
- Without Robert Griffin III there is a leadership void in Washington
- Pellegrini left seething as loss to West Ham dents Manchester City’s title hopes
- Simona Halep and Serena Williams get a sequel for WTA Finals title