Football's worst fashion mistakes
Iain Hepburn | January 9, 2013
Lionel Messi's skills have wowed football once again, leading to the Argentine superstar picking up his fourth consecutive Ballon d'Or as the best player in the world. But his fashion skills are clearly some way behind his ball control.
Judging by the horrendous suit he wore to receive the award this week, at any rate, he's not likely to be adding a well dressed man gong to his Ballon d'Or. Here's some other fashion faux pax committed in the name of football...
And if that's not enough for you, don't miss our look back at some of sport's worst jerseys...
- Lampard strikes to revive Manchester City against former employers Chelsea
- Talk of Ronaldo and Real Madrid training in Dubai this winter
- Ivan Trichkovski turns up for Al Nasr to confound Sharjah with his tricks
- Manchester United in disarray as Leicester City gave fans a day to remember
- Letting victory slip a blip in Chelsea’s title pursuit
- Champions Al Ahli lose focus as Luvannor lends sharpness to Al Shabab