Football's worst fashion mistakes
Iain Hepburn | January 9, 2013
Lionel Messi's skills have wowed football once again, leading to the Argentine superstar picking up his fourth consecutive Ballon d'Or as the best player in the world. But his fashion skills are clearly some way behind his ball control.
Judging by the horrendous suit he wore to receive the award this week, at any rate, he's not likely to be adding a well dressed man gong to his Ballon d'Or. Here's some other fashion faux pax committed in the name of football...
And if that's not enough for you, don't miss our look back at some of sport's worst jerseys...
- Netherlands need time to mourn before talk of World Cup 2018 in Russia
- Sir Bradley Wiggins has point to prove in cycling competition
- Commonwealth Games round-up: Malaysians appeal for rifle shooter
- Fujairah’s talks with Chile international Jorge Valdivia fall through
- This could be Lianna Swan’s song in the pool
- Ibrahima Toure is missing from action and Al Nasr do not know why