Football's worst fashion mistakes
Iain Hepburn | January 9, 2013
Lionel Messi's skills have wowed football once again, leading to the Argentine superstar picking up his fourth consecutive Ballon d'Or as the best player in the world. But his fashion skills are clearly some way behind his ball control.
Judging by the horrendous suit he wore to receive the award this week, at any rate, he's not likely to be adding a well dressed man gong to his Ballon d'Or. Here's some other fashion faux pax committed in the name of football...
And if that's not enough for you, don't miss our look back at some of sport's worst jerseys...
- Asamoah Gyan wants to be an Arabian Gulf League pioneer
- Pacquiao can win in the ring, just not on the basketball court
- Tops and flops at Gulf Cup: Lots of goals but Ismail Matar underwhelmed
- Wednesday’s cover: UAE take third place at 2014 Gulf Cup of Nations
- Tuesday’s cover: Manchester City face elimination in Champions League clash with Bayern Munich
- Gulf Cup still has weight in the region
- CG Racing will try to hold off Batelco
- Sheikh Khalid is ready to chase down the Merc title at Dubai International Rally
- Full junior World Rally Championship circuit ride for UAE’s Mohammed Al Mutawaa
- Edith Weiss already on rough route before start of Dubai International Rally
- Manchester City slip up at Southampton, Tottenham lose to Everton at home: The National’s EPL predictions