El Hijo del wacky goal celebrations
Iain Hepburn | August 2, 2012
When it comes to marking goals, we've had all kind of crazy stunts down the years. †From backflips to cartwheels, baby rocking to sitting the team down and telling them off, pretty much everything's been done before.
But the bar's been raised just a bit higher, by Monterrey winger Angel Reyna, after this lucha libre-inspired celebration this week after scoring against Panama side Chorillo in the CONCACAF Champions League:
Kind of makes Robbie Keane's tumble and shoot look a bit ?passť, really...
- Transfer talk: Scotland’s Ross McCormack signs for Fulham; Olympiakos get busy
- Mario Kempes played it ‘cool’ for Argentina long before Messi
- Take note of visionary Louis van Gaal, the Netherlands’ match-winning manager
- Alejandro Sabella gets the last laugh with World Cup run
- The improbable fall and rise of Martin Demichelis
- England v India: How they stack up for the Test