El Hijo del wacky goal celebrations
Iain Hepburn | August 2, 2012
When it comes to marking goals, we've had all kind of crazy stunts down the years. †From backflips to cartwheels, baby rocking to sitting the team down and telling them off, pretty much everything's been done before.
But the bar's been raised just a bit higher, by Monterrey winger Angel Reyna, after this lucha libre-inspired celebration this week after scoring against Panama side Chorillo in the CONCACAF Champions League:
Kind of makes Robbie Keane's tumble and shoot look a bit ?passť, really...
- A perfect memory bouquet arranged of Nad Al Sheba on Dubai World Cup night
- Conte ‘relaxed’ ahead of Juventus clash with Benitez’s Napoli
- Injury could force Real Madrid’s Ronaldo to the sidelines
- Under the surface of the Dubai World Cup
- Jockey O’Brien counting on natural growth from Ruler Of The World in Dubai World Cup
- When Pellegrini barks it usually carries some bite