El Hijo del wacky goal celebrations
Iain Hepburn | August 2, 2012
When it comes to marking goals, we've had all kind of crazy stunts down the years. †From backflips to cartwheels, baby rocking to sitting the team down and telling them off, pretty much everything's been done before.
But the bar's been raised just a bit higher, by Monterrey winger Angel Reyna, after this lucha libre-inspired celebration this week after scoring against Panama side Chorillo in the CONCACAF Champions League:
Kind of makes Robbie Keane's tumble and shoot look a bit ?passť, really...
- Atletico manager Simeone wary of a rested AC Milan side
- Guardiola points out quality in Arsenal
- AFC president: UAE has strong chance of winning the bid
- Imad Khalili makes an impression for Saudis
- New Azzam yacht gets rave reviews from crew as it sails for first time
- For UAE cricket team, home is where you can hang your cap