Who says Australia's not a football country?
Iain Hepburn | September 16, 2012
More than 500 people waited outside Sydney Airport to greet Alessandro Del Piero on his arrival to the city to play for Sydney FC in the A-League.
Pretty hardcore for a country we're continually told isn't interested in football...
- In pictures: Bayern Munich introduce Robert Lewandowski
- Mourinho and Chelsea bring in Croatian teen Mario Pasalic
- UAE’s Eisa Ahmed breaks down what went wrong for Brazil against Germany
- Hairstyles aside, Donald Trump is good for the game
- Storm clouds gathering for Tiger Woods
- ‘Six minute shambles’: Germany dashed Brazil’s dreams in humiliating first-half span