Who says Australia's not a football country?
Iain Hepburn | September 16, 2012
More than 500 people waited outside Sydney Airport to greet Alessandro Del Piero on his arrival to the city to play for Sydney FC in the A-League.
Pretty hardcore for a country we're continually told isn't interested in football...
- In pictures: Preparations for Dubai World Cup
- Barcelona hope to continue recent revival with win in Catalan derby
- Al Shabab miss chance to pull closer to Al Ahli at top of Arabian Gulf League table
- India enter World Twenty20 semis but no celebrations
- Just A Way could pave the road forward for Japan in Dubai Duty Free
- When Pellegrini barks it usually carries some bite