Neil Lennon's answering service
Iain Hepburn | January 22, 2013
The danger of using your mobile as a dictaphone during press conferences is if someone calls it.
Especially if it goes off around Celtic manager Neil Lennon.
Guessing there's a hapless hack sleeping on the sofa tonight...
- ‘I will be a better fighter’ at welterweight, says Amir Khan ahead of Luis Collazo fight
- In pictures: Amir Khan trains for Luis Collazo fight
- In pictures: Best sport images from around the world, March 26
- In pictures: Diego Costa puts Atletico Madrid in control in La Liga
- Nishikori stuns Federer, Djokovic drops Murray at Miami Masters quarters
- Diego Costa puts Atletico in La Liga driver’s seat with win over Granada