Neil Lennon's answering service
Iain Hepburn | January 22, 2013
The danger of using your mobile as a dictaphone during press conferences is if someone calls it.
Especially if it goes off around Celtic manager Neil Lennon.
Guessing there's a hapless hack sleeping on the sofa tonight...
- Zlatko Dalic says he ‘expects a lot’ from Miroslav Stoch
- Brazilian reckoning is nigh for culprits of the ‘Belo Horizonte humiliation’
- Pele, Ronaldo, Blatter: Meet the poster boys Brazilians love to hate
- Footbal round-up: Mario Mandzukic is on his way to Atletico Madrid
- Two falls in two days too much for Chris Froome at Tour de France
- Tillakaratne Dilshan leads Sri Lanka in ODI win over South Africa