Sunday's lowdown: Adnan Januzaj
The National staff | October 20, 2013
It may have been another rough weekend for Manchester United on the pitch, with another disappointing result to add to their ledger this season, but at least off the field they locked up their young playmaker for another five years.
Straight from the paper, here's all you need to know about the deal in the lowdown.
- Federer relishes win in front of ‘my idol’ Michael Jordan
- Wednesday cover: Gyan and Al Ain reach Asian Champions League semi-finals
- Is Josh Shaw’s story an act of heroism or a tall tale?
- Tuesday cover: Stevan Jovetic and City drop season’s first exclamation point
- AFC fails its own professionalism test with stadium switch
- Extra Time Podcast: Al Ain reach Asian Champions League semi-finals - Ep 42
- Els on Tiger: ‘There’s still a lot of life left in the dog’
- In wake of MK Dons embarrassment, Van Gaal assures United ‘know exactly what we are doing’
- As football grows in US, Barca and others look to cash in with academies
- Wallaby Pat McCabe, 26, retiring after third neck fracture
- Al Ain opponents Al Hilal benefited from ill-fated Al Sadd risk