Sunday's lowdown: Adnan Januzaj
The National staff | October 20, 2013
It may have been another rough weekend for Manchester United on the pitch, with another disappointing result to add to their ledger this season, but at least off the field they locked up their young playmaker for another five years.
Straight from the paper, here's all you need to know about the deal in the lowdown.
- Thursday cover: Al Wasl keeping options open to get Hugo Viana on board
- Wednesday cover: Mitchell Johnson needs to adapt to survive UAE conditions
- Tuesday cover: Al Ahli and Al Ain grudge match ends dead level
- Table tennis champ Zhang Jike boots away prize money
- Monday cover: Manchester United and Chelsea settle for draw
- Vulnerable Dortmund go to Bayern Munich to end Bundesliga slump
- Van Gaal has big selection decisions to make for Manchester derby
- Purses for Purebred Arabian races in Abu Dhabi set to double this season
- UAE champion horse racing trainer Ernst Oertel is getting back in the saddle
- Take it from Jeremy Manning: UAE Premiership final is a big game
- Onus on Rosberg to keep title fight alive until Abu Dhabi