Your chance to vote for Gourmet Abu Dhabi winners
Hugo Berger | October 21, 2013
Delores Johnson Staff Photographer
As well as showcasing the best chefs from the UAE and elsewhere, Gourmet Abu Dhabi also gives food fans the chance to vote for their favourite places to eat in the city.
The festival of fine dining, which runs from February 4 to 19, features the Abu Dhabi Gourmet Stars Awards. These prestigious prizes recognise the best cooks, establishments and restaurant staff in the capital.
You can have your say as to who should win by visiting www.gourmetabudhabi.ae
As well as the awards ceremony, the event will see numerous Michelin-starred chefs taking over the city's restaurants to produce their culinary masterpieces.
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee
- Nespresso’s guide to cooking with coffee beyond desserts
- Twinings still making tea history 300 years on
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht