Your chance to vote for Gourmet Abu Dhabi winners
Hugo Berger | October 21, 2013
Delores Johnson Staff Photographer
As well as showcasing the best chefs from the UAE and elsewhere, Gourmet Abu Dhabi also gives food fans the chance to vote for their favourite places to eat in the city.
The festival of fine dining, which runs from February 4 to 19, features the Abu Dhabi Gourmet Stars Awards. These prestigious prizes recognise the best cooks, establishments and restaurant staff in the capital.
You can have your say as to who should win by visiting www.gourmetabudhabi.ae
As well as the awards ceremony, the event will see numerous Michelin-starred chefs taking over the city's restaurants to produce their culinary masterpieces.
- Restaurant review: BOA Steakhouse
- Here’s what to expect at the Taste of Abu Dhabi
- In pictures: Eat your way to good health
- Fighting diabetes with walnuts
- Stratos is set to be a major player on the capital’s dining scene
- Five things to do today: attend the Shopping Soiree at Abu Dhabi Golf Club and catch the opening of the exhibition Fluid Forms