Your chance to vote for Gourmet Abu Dhabi winners
Hugo Berger | October 21, 2013
Delores Johnson Staff Photographer
As well as showcasing the best chefs from the UAE and elsewhere, Gourmet Abu Dhabi also gives food fans the chance to vote for their favourite places to eat in the city.
The festival of fine dining, which runs from February 4 to 19, features the Abu Dhabi Gourmet Stars Awards. These prestigious prizes recognise the best cooks, establishments and restaurant staff in the capital.
You can have your say as to who should win by visiting www.gourmetabudhabi.ae
As well as the awards ceremony, the event will see numerous Michelin-starred chefs taking over the city's restaurants to produce their culinary masterpieces.
- Abu Dhabi Foodie News: Villa Toscana’s mushroom festival, Market Kitchen’s new cookery classes and Benihana’s golden nugget
- Creative confidence with Catalan’s new chef and menu
- Geales Urban Seafood Lounge hopes to make a splash in Dubai Marina
- A relaxing brunch at the Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
- The newly refurbished Rodeo Grill is back with a new chef