Your chance to vote for Gourmet Abu Dhabi winners
Hugo Berger | October 21, 2013
Delores Johnson Staff Photographer
As well as showcasing the best chefs from the UAE and elsewhere, Gourmet Abu Dhabi also gives food fans the chance to vote for their favourite places to eat in the city.
The festival of fine dining, which runs from February 4 to 19, features the Abu Dhabi Gourmet Stars Awards. These prestigious prizes recognise the best cooks, establishments and restaurant staff in the capital.
You can have your say as to who should win by visiting www.gourmetabudhabi.ae
As well as the awards ceremony, the event will see numerous Michelin-starred chefs taking over the city's restaurants to produce their culinary masterpieces.
- A hint of good things to come at Taste of Dubai
- Restaurant review: The Pizza Guys’ doughy New York-style treats
- 1001 Arabian Bites: Are adults the biggest children of food foibles?
- When Muslims are faced with haram foods
- MasterChef Australia finalist takes Middle Eastern food Down Under
- Spoilt for Choix: The multi-Michelin-starred French chef Pierre Gagnaire’s first restaurant in the Middle East