Yas Marina restaurants offers discounts to concert goers
Saeed Saeed | February 23, 2014
Yas Marina restaurants are giving Yas Island concert goes extra value for their tickets with meal deals available before and after the show.
Those attending concerts at du Arena or du Forum now have access to a range of offers that include:
Café D’Alsace: Ticket holders can enjoy 50% off selected beverages on the day of concerts at the French-German bakery of Yas Marina.
Rozanah: The authentic Lebanese restaurant on the promenade offers a 50% discount on concert days for ticket holders on selected beverages.
Stars ‘N’ Bars: The vibrant American style sports bar provides one free drink before or after the concert for ticket holders. A special pre-concert deal is also available and includes a three course menu and a beverage for only Dh120 from 5pm to 7.30pm.
Diablito: Ticket holders can buy one flagship pizza and get a second pizza half price at the Spanish tapas bar.
Aquarium: A 15% discount on food and drink for ticket holders is on offer pre and post-concert at the seafood restaurant.
Cipriani: The marina’s Italian fine dining restaurant offers 1 free beverage and a 15% discount on food before and after the show for ticket holders
Iris: Ticket holders can enjoy one free drink before or after the show at the picturesque sunset lounge.
For more information click here.
- All-day dining restaurant Nine7One is a pleasant surprise
- 1,001 Arabian Bites: From sweet to savoury, saffron is a valued spice
- In pictures: Nine7One restaurant in Dubai
- Kid-friendly recipes for UAE school children’s lunch-boxes
- 10 new UAE restaurants still set to open in 2014
- In pictures: Authentic Thai cooking tips from an Anantara chef