We've found the best cookies in town
Sarah Khamis | July 8, 2013
Cookies, oh my cookies! A taste from heaven is how many might refer to their favourite food, but I'm telling you – these are truly, utterly heavenly: chewy melt cookies from The Home Bakery are the best I've eaten so far. Soft and chewy, they feature delectable melted chocolate inside.
A box of 120 pieces mini-size chewy cookies is priced at Dh150. To order, call 055 263 3004 or visit www.thehomebakery.blog.com. Try them and let us know what you think.
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee
- Nespresso’s guide to cooking with coffee beyond desserts
- Twinings still making tea history 300 years on
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht