We've found the best cookies in town
Sarah Khamis | July 8, 2013
Cookies, oh my cookies! A taste from heaven is how many might refer to their favourite food, but I'm telling you – these are truly, utterly heavenly: chewy melt cookies from The Home Bakery are the best I've eaten so far. Soft and chewy, they feature delectable melted chocolate inside.
A box of 120 pieces mini-size chewy cookies is priced at Dh150. To order, call 055 263 3004 or visit www.thehomebakery.blog.com. Try them and let us know what you think.
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes