We've found the best cookies in town
Sarah Khamis | July 8, 2013
Cookies, oh my cookies! A taste from heaven is how many might refer to their favourite food, but I'm telling you – these are truly, utterly heavenly: chewy melt cookies from The Home Bakery are the best I've eaten so far. Soft and chewy, they feature delectable melted chocolate inside.
A box of 120 pieces mini-size chewy cookies is priced at Dh150. To order, call 055 263 3004 or visit www.thehomebakery.blog.com. Try them and let us know what you think.
- Sanjeev Kapoor opens Signature, his first restaurant in Abu Dhabi
- Restaurant review: Cut by Wolfgang Puck
- Inakaya at Ritz-Carlton serves a taste of Japan
- Despite global fears, chocolate perseveres
- Q&A with Toko Dubai executive chef Sebastian Francis
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee