Wafi Mall opens new food court
Hugo Berger | July 14, 2013
The Wafi Mall in Dubai has continued its expansion with the opening of a new food court.
The Cafe Court centre will be home to a number of outlets, including Noodle Factory, Shisu, Zucca and Soho Grill.
The company’s marketing director Richard Billington said: “The concept will deliver a melting pot of tastes and experiences catering to Dubai’s cosmopolitan resident population.
“The distinctive design and decor will provide a setting ideal for a quick chat over coffee, a business lunch or a family dinner. The Cafe Court caters to a variety of appetites and taste buds. From a latte to lemonade, sushi to spaghetti – it will be a culinary escape in the heart of the city.”
- Waxwork-themed Taste of Fame eatery in Dubai’s Sunset Mall: get kitschy with George Clooney
- 1,001 Arabian bites: bread, the ultimate comfort food, is life itself
- New Dubai cafe brings together classic rock music and coffee
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Emirati chefs give Eid a local flavour with these tasty recipes