Wafi Mall opens new food court
Hugo Berger | July 14, 2013
The Wafi Mall in Dubai has continued its expansion with the opening of a new food court.
The Cafe Court centre will be home to a number of outlets, including Noodle Factory, Shisu, Zucca and Soho Grill.
The company’s marketing director Richard Billington said: “The concept will deliver a melting pot of tastes and experiences catering to Dubai’s cosmopolitan resident population.
“The distinctive design and decor will provide a setting ideal for a quick chat over coffee, a business lunch or a family dinner. The Cafe Court caters to a variety of appetites and taste buds. From a latte to lemonade, sushi to spaghetti – it will be a culinary escape in the heart of the city.”
- Eclairs come to Dubai’s Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- New Spanish chef at Catalan Abu Dhabi spruces up menu
- A meal at: Bestro Live & Raw Food Restaurant in The Dubai Mall’s Galeries Lafayette
- The recipe: The Farm - Dubai’s raw Vietnamese vegetable lettuce rolls
- Winner of The National’s second annual bake-off announced