Wafi Mall opens new food court
Hugo Berger | July 14, 2013
The Wafi Mall in Dubai has continued its expansion with the opening of a new food court.
The Cafe Court centre will be home to a number of outlets, including Noodle Factory, Shisu, Zucca and Soho Grill.
The company’s marketing director Richard Billington said: “The concept will deliver a melting pot of tastes and experiences catering to Dubai’s cosmopolitan resident population.
“The distinctive design and decor will provide a setting ideal for a quick chat over coffee, a business lunch or a family dinner. The Cafe Court caters to a variety of appetites and taste buds. From a latte to lemonade, sushi to spaghetti – it will be a culinary escape in the heart of the city.”
- Vox goes gourmet with new movie munchies
- Foodie news: Raffles Hotel Dubai and Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort to open new Italian eateries
- Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island to celebrate South African Heritage Month in September
- Buffalo Wings and Rings opening in the capital
- A meal at: The Ritz-Carlton Dubai’s Blue Jade Pan Asian restaurant