Vote Now for the Gourmet Abu Dhabi Star Awards
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | October 27, 2013
It’s being dubbed the Oscars of the UAE’s hospitality industry and voting has just begun. The 2014 Gourmet Abu Dhabi Stars Awards has 12 hotly contested accolades up for grabs and the finale will take place as part of the capital’s culinary festival of the same name in February 2014. A host of international Michelin-starred chefs will be on the ground, not least Nappy Valley’s king of cuisine, Christopher Kostow (pictured above).
Twenty of the capital’s best restaurants are taking part and the first public voting selection round is open until November 18th. Pick your favourite Exec Chef, top restaurant or standout regional cuisine through the online voting process at www.gourmetabudhabi.ae.
All winners will be revealed at a ceremony on February 19, 2014. Reservations for the gala dinner and all other demonstrations, dinners, promotions and events - are available from mid-December and can be registered at www.gourmetabudhabi.ae
- No ticket, no problem: Other ways to enjoy Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend
- My UAE: Hot property with the Emirati coffee entrepreneur Mansoor Al Bastaki
- Feeding the F1 thousands: what’s in store for hungry fans enjoying the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on a yacht
- New Youtube channel posts recipes for dog food
- Exclusive private dining club Nth Degree ushers in rare fare to Dubai
- A look at the dining scene around Abu Dhabi during F1 weekend