Vote Now for the Gourmet Abu Dhabi Star Awards
Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane | October 27, 2013
It’s being dubbed the Oscars of the UAE’s hospitality industry and voting has just begun. The 2014 Gourmet Abu Dhabi Stars Awards has 12 hotly contested accolades up for grabs and the finale will take place as part of the capital’s culinary festival of the same name in February 2014. A host of international Michelin-starred chefs will be on the ground, not least Nappy Valley’s king of cuisine, Christopher Kostow (pictured above).
Twenty of the capital’s best restaurants are taking part and the first public voting selection round is open until November 18th. Pick your favourite Exec Chef, top restaurant or standout regional cuisine through the online voting process at www.gourmetabudhabi.ae.
All winners will be revealed at a ceremony on February 19, 2014. Reservations for the gala dinner and all other demonstrations, dinners, promotions and events - are available from mid-December and can be registered at www.gourmetabudhabi.ae
- Dubai Foodie News: Two new restaurants, Christmas cookie decorating and a disco sushi brunch
- Abu Dhabi Foodie News: A new Asian restaurant, a new Filipino restaurant and healthy eating on Saadiyat Island
- 5 Minutes with Greek Chef Yiannis Baxevanis
- Rashid Al Habtoor launches organic gourmet grocery store The Farmer’s Garden
- Dubai’s Frankie’s surprise menu targets adventurous foodies