Truffle Season begins
Anna Seaman | October 6, 2013
The Ritz Carlton in Abu Dhabi marked the start of the white truffle season this month with a menu of truffle-infused dishes.
The chef at The Forge Steakhouse restaurant served up a menu featuring beef tenderloin with pan fried foie gras and white truffle sauce as a main and finishing off with dessert of Valrhona dark chocolate souffle and truffle ice cream.
To further celebrate truffle season, the restaurant will be offering a special a la carte menu from October 27 to November 2. Guests can create their own degustation menu combining any of the truffle dishes with their favourite starter, main or dessert from the regular menu to create a bespoke experience.
For more info visit: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/AbuDhabi/Dining/The_Forge/Default.htm
- Easy-to-make mocktails created especially for the readers of The National
- More summer mocktail recipes
- Video: Mocktail recipe - Saadiyat Delight
- Video: Moctkail recipe - Sparkling Raspberry Basil Lemonade
- Video: Mocktail recipe - National treasure
- In pictures: Creation of the Saadiyat Delight Mocktail